Hey Guys!!

SKYCRAPPER

Hello Everyone!

I'm kinda new to KSP even though I bought the game about a year ago because I couldn't play it at all and with all the frustration left.

But recently I've watched a lot of tutorials and follow KSP youtube channels. So I've started to understand how to play it.
I think the main reason why I was able to play it again was the FUEL PUMP. Before knowing about it, I couldn't even go to minmus before running out of fuel, and adding more fuel never solved the issue.

I wanted to join the Forum to see what awesome stuff others are making. And for inspiration and help.

I really hope I'm not too late to the game, I want to be a medium to good player so I can also enjoy with you guys when KSP2 comes out!!

Howdy @SKYCRAPPER and welcome to the forums. As James already said, it's never too late to start. Many members here are in their 60s and 70s and still enjoying Kerbal Space Program. I'm one of the younger ones at nearly 18, but it's always nice to welcome another member into our community. Check out the different sub-forums and never hesitate to ask any questions! 

:D 

On 5/14/2020 at 3:39 AM, Lo Var Lachland said:

nearly 18

frinky you old lady I’m (not) 3!

On 5/13/2020 at 9:32 AM, SKYCRAPPER said:

hope I'm not too late to the game, I want to be a medium to good player so I can also enjoy with you guys when KSP2 comes out

KSP is complicated and simple. In a very very small nutshell, KSP makes rocket science easier than 9 clicks on the keyboard/taps of the controller/PRESSES OF A BUTTON ON AN ARDUINO. With the proper education (search up tutorials, @Matt Lowne has a forum account and a YouTube channel, and I enjoy the tutorials.), KSP becomes easy as pie and easier to code. I enjoy messing around in the sfs files, and with a text editor, a solar system of little green men is at your fingertips. You can choose to ~wake up in the morning/traveling straight into the suun or go out to frigid Pol. KSP is an amazing game. Stay strong. Stay at home. Play games

Edited by HansonKerman
seriously I act like one but I’m NOT 3. I’m considerably older. Lo Var is still an old lady tho

• 2 weeks later...