[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

It's simple, let's try to make this the megathread! Post whatever you want. Can we achieve 10000 pages before KSP2 releases?

Not gonna happen.

(Edit):

Rules (As stated by moderators):

On 1/4/2021 at 4:02 PM, Dman979 said:

English. Do you speak it?

Translations. Do you provide them?

This is the second time I've needed to remind this thread in the past 4 days. Knock it off. :mad:

On 8/28/2020 at 10:54 AM, Gargamel said:

We ask that you guys don't needlessly tag random people, to their annoyance; Keep any topics that belong elsewhere in the forums in the appropriate location (ie KSP related stuff in KSP related threads) and follow the rest of the forum rules.

If we can't follow these simple rules, I'm afraid we might have to lock this thread. 

5 minutes ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

You just posted. That's one post towards the goal yeah no I don't think we're going to do it anyway, but why not?

What’s the harm in trying?

Also, how many posts are there per page?

If my math is correct, it’s 250,000 posts in one thread.

I don’t think that that WDYDIKSPT has even a fifth of that.

I bet there will be some person in the future that will look back through every page of this thread if we complete our goal to see what odds and ends we fill up the pages with.

Edited by Fraston

10 minutes ago, Lewie said:

Maybe

I gotta say, I’m bummed the history and parts dlc parts won’t be in ksp2. I’ve really grown fond of them:(

Maybe they do have the making history parts, just as stock parts.

Anyway, does anyone here do RC planes?

Edited by Misguided_Kerbal

4 hours ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

Maybe they do have the making history parts, just as stock parts.

Anyway, does anyone here do RC planes?

2 RC helicopters that likely are over 7 years old. I have not powered them on in literally just less than that amount of time.

On 5/16/2020 at 10:20 PM, Misguided_Kerbal said:

Ebay?

maybe maybe. I hope so, I want a Kerbal plushie!

On 5/17/2020 at 10:54 AM, Lewie said:

older sister’s friends hair...

phat oof. I know where they were coming from tho, I too am protective of my hair

I can’t wait for console to be updated! It’ll be much easier waiting for ksp2 with all the new planet revamps and graphic improvements.

Edited by Lewie

On 5/21/2020 at 8:52 PM, Lewie said:

Who's your favorite ksp youtuber? Mine's Matt Lowne. Go check his channel out if you haven't yet. 

I stop everything to watch Danny2462, and if Nexter’s Lab busts out from his YouTube coffin and posts a KSP video, I would do the same.