[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

On 7/10/2020 at 5:15 AM, Space Nerd said:

IT'S HIM!!!

One of my two favorite KSP YouTubers!

(The other one is @JacobJHC)

:D The 500 subscriber special is coming soon, I think you'll like it!

Edited by JacobJHC

Who all was on the ksp dev stream today?

Also, it is now time for one of my random questions-do you call ksp just ‘kerbal’ or abbreviate and say ‘ksp’? I fall into the latter.

Watching the stream today gave me the excuse I needed to try the rossetta mission out. Just about to rendouzous with it, pictures will come eventually. Who else has done the rossetta mission?

2 hours ago, Lewie said:

Who all was on the ksp dev stream today?

Also, it is now time for one of my random questions-do you call ksp just ‘kerbal’ or abbreviate and say ‘ksp’? I fall into the latter.

Also both.

Usually KSP.

23 hours ago, Commodoregamer118 said:

Intel or AMD?

I've been struggling with Intel for the last few days, and it doesn't help they are so expensive. AMD offers the same amount of performance for less cost, but because my computer is made up of budget parts, I can't take part in this. But if I had 500 dollars, I'd spend it on AMD.

Just now, GuessingEveryDay said:

I've been struggling with Intel for the last few days, and it doesn't help they are so expensive. AMD offers the same amount of performance for less cost, but because my computer is made up of budget parts, I can't take part in this. But if I had 500 dollars, I'd spend it on AMD.

Well, in some cases intel is actually better. My Dual-Core i7 Macbook performs much better than my quad-core AMD laptop.

49 minutes ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

My Dual-Core i7 Macbook performs much better than my quad-core AMD laptop.

Because dual-core works like "1-2-1-2-1-2-1-2-..."

While the quad like"1-2-3-4-1-2-3-4-1-2-3-4-1-2-3-4-..."

Obviously, the dual is faster.