[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

27 minutes ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

What are you guys doing right now?

I actually just finished up my first mission to Dres! It’s kinda significant, in a way. It was the first mission to a celestial body I was able to complete from start to finish with out the aid of a tutorial! But it almost ended in the loss of the crew.

I play with snacks, the lightest life-support mod out there. I had a mobile science lab for producing snacks from ore. (I used the largest ore tank)

All was going swell, but upon my return to kerbin, my snacks were running dangerously low (It was fortunate I decided to just brute force my return to kerbin! I had ample deltav, and if I had chosen to wait even one day, my kerbals would’ve been standard forever)

upon entering kerbin soi, I had 2 snacks remaining. Yikes! The kerbin reenrty went swell, and I splashed down with....0 SNACKS REMAINING! (Actually, it was 0.07, but for all intents and purposes, it was zero)

so that was definitely the closet call I have every had in ksp. I’m just really bummed I didn’t have it on film. :/

2 minutes ago, Lewie said:

I actually just finished up my first mission to Dres! It’s kinda significant, in a way. It was the first mission to a celestial body I was able to complete from start to finish with out the aid of a tutorial! But it almost ended in the loss of the crew.

I play with snacks, the lightest life-support mod out there. I had a mobile science lab for producing snacks from ore. (I used the largest ore tank)

All was going swell, but upon my return to kerbin, my snacks were running dangerously low (It was fortunate I decided to just brute force my return to kerbin! I had ample deltav, and if I had chosen to wait even one day, my kerbals would’ve been standard forever)

upon entering kerbin soi, I had 2 snacks remaining. Yikes! The kerbin reenrty went swell, and I splashed down with....0 SNACKS REMAINING! (Actually, it was 0.07, but for all intents and purposes, it was zero)

so that was definitely the closet call I have every had in ksp. I’m just really bummed I didn’t have it on film. :/

wow...

that's A Definitive close call!

Also.

Dres?

but Dres Isn't a Real Planet! High Inclination makes any kind of mission HARD...

also...

Did you guys Know that we have Created more than

100 POSTS?!?!

Just now, Kane Kerman said:

wow...

that's A Definitive close call!

Also.

Dres?

but Dres Isn't a Real Planet! High Inclination makes any kind of mission HARD...

I know....that’s why the ship was named

’Matt Lowne’s fictitious dream’ and I have a feeling that my crew was perhaps a bit wacked out on ‘certain beverages known to give kerbals bravery (or maybe just plain stupidity) in the face of danger, or the kraken’.:wink:

1 hour ago, Lewie said:

How is snacks? I'd like to try it out. Great job on the mission, too!

1 hour ago, Kane Kerman said:

Did you guys Know that we have Created more than

100 POSTS?!?!

That... happened a long time ago.

8 minutes ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

How is snacks? I'd like to try it out. 

Snacks isn't bad at all! It adds a challenge that is really easy to overcome while adding some sort of dificulty to the game. I highly advise you to check it out. 

I just thought of something....WHY ARE THERE NO DRES SSTOS? Seriously, I don't think I've ever seen or  heard of someone taking an ssto to dres.

Edited by Lewie

10 minutes ago, Lewie said:

Snacks isn't bad at all! It adds a challenge that is really easy to overcome while adding some sort of dificulty to the game. I highly advise you to check it out. 

I just thought of something....WHY ARE THERE NO DRES SSTOS? Seriously, I don't think I've ever seen or  heard of someone taking an ssto to dres.

hmmm... might change that soon. If I have time, of course.

9 minutes ago, Kane Kerman said:

NO LARGE FONTS = NO KSP!

OoF