[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

2 minutes ago, Dirkidirk said:

Any of you sheeple like eating leaves?

yeah.

i like leaves because i always leave when i eat it

1 minute ago, Commodoregamer118 said:

Page 103!

more prote-

no.

i hate protegents

also.

Spoiler

I used the protegents to destroy the protegents

1 hour ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

Why crazy though?

I dunno, just the thought that’s that’s happening....yeah, it’s not ‘crazy’ but I dunno, just one way to describe it. *shrugs*

I think I’m going to take a hiatus from ksp. I’ve been playing it a ton(around an hour a day, excluding Sundays) since early January, so I’m starting to get a bit burnt out, and starting to not have as much fun playing it as I used to. Maybe I’ll try out gtav, I managed to snag it when it was free. That or stormworks, I dunno.

4 minutes ago, Lewie said:

I dunno, just the thought that’s that’s happening....yeah, it’s not ‘crazy’ but I dunno, just one way to describe it. *shrugs*

I think I’m going to take a hiatus from ksp. I’ve been playing it a ton(around an hour a day, excluding Sundays) since early January, so I’m starting to get a bit burnt out, and starting to not have as much fun playing it as I used to. Maybe I’ll try out gtav, I managed to snag it when it was free. That or stormworks, I dunno.

same, but I just start a new save instead.

18 minutes ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

same, but I just start a new save instead.

Yeah, but I’m now on the 6th iteration of Lewie Aerospace Inc. :/

(most of it was due to mod issues, but yeah....)

20 minutes ago, Lewie said:

It’s sad that this thread has over 30,000 views but only a couple thousand replys.

The vast majority of those views are spiders, followed closely by mods having to check in on this thread.

The forum itself currently has 116 members online, and 556 guests.   Again, the vast majority of those guests are spiders.  

And before you ask, spiders are little bot programs that crawl all over the Web, cataloging web pages for the search engines. 

49 minutes ago, GuessingEveryDay said:

43,260 views, and 2,561 replies to be exact.

That's sad.

35 minutes ago, Gargamel said:

The vast majority of those views are spiders, followed closely by mods having to check in on this thread.

The forum itself currently has 116 members online, and 556 guests.   Again, the vast majority of those guests are spiders.  

And before you ask, spiders are little bot programs that crawl all over the Web, cataloging web pages for the search engines. 

That's too sad. I CAN'T HANDLE IT ANYMORE!!!!

Spoiler

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Just now, Misguided_Kerbal said:

LOL

yep.

That sometimes happens.

Similar to this:

220px-Wikipedia_meme_vector_version.svg.

OH NO

HELP.

NOW I'M RESEARCHING SOME STUFF ABOUT MEMES.

QUICKLY.

GIVE ME A INTERESTING WIKIPEDIA LINK.

AT LEAST ABOUT A WEIRD SPACE MISSION PROFILE.

HELP

False alarm.

i succesfully clicked mars on wikipedia.

so no memz