[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

5 hours ago, Misguided Kerbal said:

Is that necessarily a good idea? I'm around in the forums mostly for KSP questions, screenshots I want to share, and etc etc etc etc.

why watermelon.

He said the forum games would look fun and he likes melon and i like soup thats why imp souptime and hes melontime

post 2 below for frosting

"Why the hell did you stuff gunpowder in 'em?!"

-Marisa Kirasame, 2008

”Officer I drop-kicked that child in self defense, you have to believe me”

-Technoblade, 2019

“Frater meus est stultior quam asinus”

Lucia Lucundus, 79

"oh hey llok new page"

Edited by Souptime
Darn post mergin

So I was just browsing the ‘tube, when I nearly scrolled past this, the most beautiful thing I have ever seen or heard. 

it completes me. 
how did I not know this existed before now:o

I think will be my default thing to watch when diagnosing KSP issues. It’s so soothing; so calming; truly humanities greatest achievement. 

I think a ten hour version is necessitated

He screams, for he does not know of how pitiful existence is, only being used for the entertainment of others. they point and laugh and that is that will ever happen to him until the heat death of the universe millinillons of years later

Edited by Souptime
Typos

9 minutes ago, Souptime said:

He screams, for he does not know of how pitiful existence is, only being used for the entertainment of other. they point and laugh and that is that will every happen to him until the heat death of the universe millinillons of years later

AAAHHHHHHHH