[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

9 hours ago, kerbiloid said:

Lakes.
The lakes.
There were lakes.

Now no lakes.

Oh, there still are. Just less of them. Also IIRC that lake closest to the left is still around in some form, I once landed in a lake somewhere there after a Mun mission (forgot to take screenshots)

so:

I played 2B2T for around 2 and a half hours:

1. I wouldn't advise you to play it, and even if you want to play it, turn off the chat, because the stuff that is said in there is some of the worst stuff that exists. trust me. just turn it off.

2. There is pretty much no mercy: Someone comes to you, the seem to be new like you, then they take their sharpness 4 axe out and kill you.

3. They also actively hunt new players because they want to ''preserve their server culture''

4. The only good thing (IMO) that I saw where the signs scattered over the world. some are date/playername markers (I planted some myself) and some are stuff like ''where is food, I will die pls help''. I found a melon farm, around 1000 blocks of the X highway (I didn't want to travel on the X-highway because I have heard that many people travel it) and there where many nice signs, I farmed some melons so I don't starve and I also planted some for other players.

5. The queue is wayyyy to long.

6. The community mostly consists of bad people which would probably break for example most forum rules here. So please. if you really want to play 2b2t, turn the chat off. and if you want to have it on for some reason, don't write in it, because then they will talk with you/about you and that will be bad.

19 minutes ago, kerbiloid said:

ancient

It is older than South Sudan, has less rules than said actual country. Add to that the lack of large shared ideological factions and any form of interpersonal trust, and you’d expect exactly the current state of that server.

24 minutes ago, OrdinaryKerman said:

It is older than South Sudan, has less rules than said actual country. Add to that the lack of large shared ideological factions and any form of interpersonal trust, and you’d expect exactly the current state of that server.

lol the maps at my school are so old they don't even feature south sudan

25 minutes ago, OrdinaryKerman said:

Chaotic Evil

It's so hard to find the dimensions for the R-7 Core and booster stages

they just say ''hehe, here, have the diameter of all the stuff, that will help'' NO, IT WONT HELP!!

does anyone know a good source of the R-7 and/or it's derived launchers regarding sizes?