[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

18 hours ago, Souptime said:

got it for my birthday

Me too! I got KSP on my 10th birthday, and I named my first savegame "I GOT KSP!!!!!!!!" I have been a Kerbonaut (Or more like Kerbal Krane operator right now :D) for about 3 years. Now do the math to reveal my age...

Edited by Ben J. Kerman

7 hours ago, Ben J. Kerman said:

Me too! I got KSP on my 10th birthday, and I named my first savegame "I GOT KSP!!!!!!!!" I have been a Kerbonaut (Or more like Kerbal Krane operator right now :D) for about 3 years. Now do the math to reveal my age...

I got it for Christmas of 2020

On 4/17/2021 at 6:17 PM, peridoot said:

i just installed wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to many mods

this reply is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to late but mods=good

7 hours ago, Stormpilot said:

There

general amazon boxinobi

18 minutes ago, Starhelperdude said:

mods=good

Unless you install <bleep> tons of them on a computer like mine (like this:tY0BvSM.png on a lower middle end 2017 laptop) (not a complete garbage laptop, as evidenced by the fact that ^this can run without instantaneous crashing, but not that good) (I blame BDAc's dependency Physics Range Extender for forcing my computer to process and render 50km of invisible terrain and Scatterer water)

Edited by OrdinaryKerman

1 minute ago, OrdinaryKerman said:

Unless you install <bleep> tons of them on a computer like mine (like this:tY0BvSM.png on a lower middle end 2017 laptop) (not a complete garbage laptop, as evidenced by the fact that ^this can run without instantaneous crashing, but not that good)

honsetly most of my saves run well except those with either GU or many many many BDA mods

2 hours ago, Ben J. Kerman said:

Don't even have any idea what that is.

:mad:

EDIT: That's okay ;)

Edited by SpaceX_Boi