[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

3 hours ago, Ben J. Kerman said:

What are your favorite TV shows?

:)

also: this is what i mean by wayyyyy to many mods 

U3XggDl.png

i also have to figure out why waterfall is broken. water fall core seems to be missing but CKAN wont let me install it for some reason

Edited by peridoot

kiwi tech tree go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (thats not even close to being all the mods for that tech tree mod)

and yes. restock is amazing (well, the swivel dosent look that great on say the com sat Lx rocket

3 hours ago, peridoot said:

:)

also: this is what i mean by wayyyyy to many mods 

U3XggDl.png

i also have to figure out why waterfall is broken. water fall core seems to be missing but CKAN wont let me install it for some reason

Thats a lot of mods....

7 hours ago, SpaceX_Boi said:

SLS probably makes the most sense, compared to all other shuttle-deprived launch vehicles lol

Because it's spent almost 20 years in development (including predecessor design Ares V), it's probably the most thought-out SDLV when in Block 1B and Block 2 forms. But Block 1 is just a pathetic stopgap let down by its underpowered upper stage and overweight, underpowered payload.

3 hours ago, Stormpilot said:

Butter

Gestating mammal liquid toast paint

Edited by OrdinaryKerman
O-O-Oh, Omega Mart! You have no ide-a what's in store for yoou!

I am still working on it, and it's not finished (That's what I mean by "I'm still working on it" :P), but this is what I have so far for my new video.

I know I move the camera around a little too much and that the way the people walk is a little weird, but it's only my 1st time doing stop motion.