[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

51 minutes ago, OrdinaryKerman said:

Ultra terrain shaders or 'Fantastic' render quality? Does any mod depend on terrain shader quality (except for Parallax)?

ultra terrain shaders, and i have no idea what mod might use those

i THINK it might have been something to do with kopernicus... CTTP comes to mind

but im not 100% sure

1 hour ago, OrdinaryKerman said:

Box monsters? How many of you are there?

About 500 000. We live behind chairs and inside of other spaces in houses.

Look behind you. I might be there.

Edited by Stormpilot

Just now, Stormpilot said:

Please don’t eat me.

i cant :sad: gotta have a barium milkshake tomorrow cuz of some acid reflux when i coulda just gone to food lion and gotten some tums now i gotta drink radioactive stuff and get the xray of it

2 minutes ago, Souptime said:

i cant :sad: gotta have a barium milkshake tomorrow cuz of some acid reflux when i coulda just gone to food lion and gotten some tums now i gotta drink radioactive stuff and get the xray of it

Oof

I turned my demolition excavator into a material handler! Don't worry, I will still do that video of the demolition excavator. The beauty of my machine is that it can easily and quickly be turned into a crawler crane, excavator, demolition excavator, or material handler without very large modifications.

DSCN3779.jpgDSCN3779.jpgDSCN3776.jpgDSCN3777.jpgDSCN3778.jpgDSCN3779.jpgDSCN3780.jpgDSCN3781.jpgI just noticed that somehow I got to 14 subscribers on my YouTube channel! I was originally planning for 5 by the end of this month!

Edited by Ben J. Kerman

9 hours ago, OrdinaryKerman said:

I have a printer box full of electronic crap in my room, does that count?

Oh yes it dose. It means we are collecting resources, if any of that stuff goes missing it means we brought it back to commander box for analysis.

10 hours ago, Ben J. Kerman said:

I turned my demolition excavator into a material handler! Don't worry, I will still do that video of the demolition excavator. The beauty of my machine is that it can easily and quickly be turned into a crawler crane, excavator, demolition excavator, or material handler without very large modifications.

DSCN3779.jpgDSCN3779.jpgDSCN3776.jpgDSCN3777.jpgDSCN3778.jpgDSCN3779.jpgDSCN3780.jpgDSCN3781.jpgI just noticed that somehow I got to 14 subscribers on my YouTube channel! I was originally planning for 5 by the end of this month!

Hey would you mind putting that in a spoiler box in the future? It makes the pag take a while to load and is a lot to scroll through. Also:

It's:friday:

Just now, Spaceman.Spiff said:

Hey would you mind putting that in a spoiler box in the future? It makes the page take a while to load and is a lot to scroll through. Also:

Ok, sorry. I will keep that in mind from now on.

Also, yes. It is :friday:!!!

I got to 15 subscribers on my YouTube channel! I am not trying to brag or anything, I am just surprised at the high number - It's not like 15 is a huge number, but for subscribers on a relatively new YouTube channel it's pretty good.

Also, welcome to the Megathread, @Commodore_32!

4 minutes ago, Ben J. Kerman said:

I got to 15 subscribers on my YouTube channel! I am not trying to brag or anything, I am just surprised at the high number - It's not like 15 is a huge number, but for subscribers on a relatively new YouTube channel it's pretty good.

Also, welcome to the Megathread, @Commodore_32!

Yeah that was me subscribing. Congrats :)