[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

I just strapped 128 SRBs to a command pod

The command pod blew up but the fuel tank I placed them on rode a trail of explosions into the sky.

100G of acceleration 

About 170,000 kilograms, 374,000 pounds of thrust

Edited by Wizard Kerbal

200px-Hydroxyl3D.png260px-L2_(Lunar_Orbit_Module)_(RP1357_p1260px-Al_Jazeera_English_Doha_Newsroom_1220px-Blank_page_intentionally_end_of_bo

Hydroxy group(aka -OH)                                                              Союз (Soyuz)7K-LOK                                                                                                News                                                                            Page

10 minutes ago, Wizard Kerbal said:

I just strapped 128 SRBs to a command pod

oh my...

that must be a intense kerbal situation... I wonder if these poor kerbals are alright.

Edited by BlackMesaSurvivor

1 hour ago, Ben J. Kerman said:

I just went to spacedock.com, and it said something about how the domain is listed for sale and that I can buy the domain. (for $175,000!) Weird. Hopefully I can still easily download mods that CKAN does not have.

Fortunately spacedock.info (which is KSP's SpaceDock) is fine.

4 minutes ago, Souptime said:

wait what happened with *** malicious site we no longer use ***?

oh wait what the censor thing does work???

cuul

why was it malicous tho

Edited by Admiral Fluffy

11 minutes ago, Souptime said:

wait what happened with *** malicious site we no longer use ***?

oh wait what the censor thing does work???

cuul

why was it malicous tho

Kerbal Stuff was a mod hosting site, predecessor to SpaceDock. But it became too expensive for the owner @SirCmpwn to maintain, and he shut it down. Now the domain is used for random (and probably malicious) purposes and there is no discernible owner (seems likely to be the domain host plastering some ads to rake in a few extra bucks), and DO NOT VISIT IT. If you do use the Wayback Machine to visit it before shutdown (early 2016), it just looks like SpaceDock but green instead of blue.

Edited by OrdinaryKerman

4 hours ago, BlackMesaSurvivor said:

ok.

i'll click it.

*clicks*

O8 HWE8FHERGIDFOANIIDF IOINFNDVIN 9P9RA8H G9POAFN GFNDNGPAJNDJFNIJGNFDAGJIDNJNJGFIDJNJVVVVVSDI XC ICXNHNIISIDNFNIDNICOMMUNISTSAFDGDFOMSFMDSMFDSKNVNC9V9XCN9V9SDFODSKFSD

HOW MANY TIMS DID I JUST SAID BEFOR:

DO NOT SPOILER SPAM!?!??!'??!''1''11''3''0'343I40'30HUDFA DUOFHUH 9ASDW NREF9ERGREOGFIJDMOKGDFKMBODFKOBFD

Hide contents

LAST CHANCE

IF I SEE ANOTHER DAMN SPOILER SPAM.

I'LL PIIIIIIIIIIIIING A MODERATOR TO PURGE THIS THREAD.

:mad::angry::mad::angry::mad::angry::mad::angry::mad::angry::mad::angry::mad::angry::mad::angry::mad::angry::mad::angry::mad::angry::mad::angry::mad::angry: >:(

AAAAAEEEUHSAGHSAGHDGIDUAIUDASAAAAAAAAAAAAAASHUHURFHNSDIFNSDJNF

*even more screaming*

you dont need to get so mad over something you can just scroll past, no need to close the megathread when people are just having fun

I just learned that they drive on the left side of the road in Japan. I knew that it was like that in the UK and South Africa, but I had no idea Japan was like that until now. I actually looked up a list, and many countries drive on the left side (I think in Jamaica they drive on the left side too). The weird thing is that the list had England, Great Britain, and the UK (Pretty much all the same thing, but the UK does technically include Ireland and Scotland) 

14 minutes ago, Ben J. Kerman said:

I just learned that they drive on the left side of the road in Japan. I knew that it was like that in the UK and South Africa, but I had no idea Japan was like that until now. I actually looked up a list, and many countries drive on the left side (I think in Jamaica they drive on the left side too). The weird thing is that the list had England, Great Britain, and the UK (Pretty much all the same thing, but the UK does technically include Ireland and Scotland) 

Many UK Commonwealth countries do too. Driving on the left side of the road actually came earlier (since most people are right-handed and generally more aware of things on the right, you use the more aware half of your senses to observe incoming traffic instead of some leaves on the side of the road)

Edited by OrdinaryKerman