[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

5 minutes ago, Ben J. Kerman said:

Wait, what, huh, what are they considering???? :ph34r:

I suggested that there should be a KSP2 Suggestion and Development tab. I've been noticing the KSP2 discussion tap is getting cluttered with suggestions. 

I got bored.

I searched weird animations on youtube.

I found this:

Spoiler

No, I don't wish to traumatize you. Instead, 

I feel a primal fear. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Is this what intoxication feels like?

Those 24 minutes were the worst of my life.

Edited by Wizard Kerbal
Took out the link. As I watched more, it got worse.

Because the new generation of the KSP forum games users is too lazy to ban, wish, call 911, call the waiter, and several tens  of thread occupations more.

1 hour ago, Wizard Kerbal said:

I feel a primal fear. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Is this what intoxication feels like?

No, just stop eating your pet's food. It affects you.

5 minutes ago, Admiral Fluffy said:

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington, D.C. 20500 U.S.

Well, hello President Fluffy! I propose you pass a law granting low income families access to free/reduced price Liebherr mobile, crawler, rough terrain, and tower cranes. :wink:

3 minutes ago, Ben J. Kerman said:

Well, hello President Fluffy! I propose you pass a law granting low income families access to free/reduced price Liebherr mobile, crawler, rough terrain, and tower cranes. :wink:

I support that :D