[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

15 minutes ago, Atomic Engineer said:

Can I join?

while I'm not the official (which is absolutely totally official and totally makes sense and stuff) council spokesman, I would say that it requires some time and ''experience'' on the megathread to become a member

didn't even know the council was a thing until today

(this doesn't aim to be some sort of roleplay or smth. it's just some fun, there isn't actually a council)

2 hours ago, Stormpilot said:

Also how was you sandwich?

Now that's a very good question. I had a very good sandwich.  It had lightly toasted bread and it was golden brown. It was crunchy and warm. It has mix of cheese. Cobyjack and chedder melted so It gooy and nice but not so liqiuldy and gooy that is spills everywhere. It had 3 pieces of lettuce, 2 neatly sliced tomatoes,  and two slices of ham. Very good sandwich and I would recommend it. 

You seem to like the Greek letter "Omega". If you want Greek stuff, the best I can give you is a crane company on Crete. The best part is, they use Liebherr! A wise choice.

Use closed captioning (Subtitles) to understand them.

Uh, ok.

(That's probably what you thought when I started posting stuff about Greek cranes -Crane operators, the cranes themselves are German- Although you know I will post crane stuff. You never know what you other forum goers will post)

3 minutes ago, Ben J. Kerman said:

(That's probably what you thought when I started posting stuff about Greek cranes -Crane operators, the cranes themselves are German- Although you know I will post crane stuff. You never know what you other forum goers will post)

No, its from this video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMLKwomDKDI

Edited by Admiral Fluffy

1 hour ago, Admiral Fluffy said:

This video is form the future, you can't watch it yet

I’m not a miner. But I will see it. My eyes are on you video @Matt Lowne. (No intimidation is supposed to be taken, I’m just HYED!)

Just now, Ben J. Kerman said:

What exactly is Among us about? I mean, what do you do  in it, and how do you play it?

It like a detective game. You play with stumpy Alice’s walk around until someone gets killed. Guess who’s the killer and repeat.