[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

2 minutes ago, OrdinaryKerman said:

why does it matter? Unlike living soup, Vostok flight computers cannot go demonic.

it is a rep goal, like 10 rep, 50 rep, 100 rep, 500, 1000 5K 10K 20K and the rarest goals

100,000 rep!

Edited by Souptime
cant forget 420, 69 and 666

10 minutes ago, Souptime said:

it is a rep goal, like 10 rep, 50 rep, 100 rep, 500, 1000 5K 10K 20K and the rarest goals

100,000 rep!

What about 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048, 4096, 8192, 16384, 32768, 65536, 131,072? Also, what's the significance of 420 compared to the Answer to The Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe, And Everything (42)?

6 hours ago, Admiral Fluffy said:

Here be cute picture:
<[INSERT IMAGE HERE]>

wth is this supposed to be

Edited by OrdinaryKerman

1 hour ago, Jeb_Needs_A_Parachute said:

Now, where is the fast-erecting crane .craft file?

Unfortunately, I haven't made one yet. Once I get KSP working again (Long-ish story, don't ask), I will try again. Believe me, I have tried many times.

11 hours ago, Souptime said:

https://lingojam.com/ZalgoText

but dont go too wild with it

ẁ̸̧̛̛̱̼͚̻̝͖͙̯̲͈̝̖̱̯̠͇̰̱̝̥̟̫̤̫͈̞̹̲͍̠̮̮̌̓̀́̓͑͌̈̂̌̓͊̃̋̔̓̏̇̈́̎̒̍̓̀̈̓͐̽̾͋̃̇̓̇̓̇͋̋̌̄̊̓̏̍́̽̑̉̍̽̀̈́͐̿̈͂̇͆̓͗̽͋͗̂̓̊͗͒̚͘̕̕̕̚͘̚͠͝͠ͅͅņ̶̧̡̡̧̡̨̨̧̢̧̛͎̤̮͎̦̩̻̫̪̪͖̞̣̹͙͖̱̦͎̙͉̖͔̙̪͈̙̝̻͕̙̫̗͈̗̞̦̩͙͙̺̣͈̬͎͇̮͖͓̤̳͉̤̫̫͉̙͖̮̙̺̰͈̬̝̩̤͍̩͚̼̼̝̖̖̬̳̭̣̦͇͎̯̥̲̳͈̗̤͇̹̤͇̯͈̫̙̳̱̤͇̘̜̠̝̪̳̤͙͎̬͓͚͖̻̤̥̮̣̥̬̱̩͔̳̥̪̤̞͖̺̗̲͖̹͕͇͔͕̭̰̟̙͍̼̹̪̭̜̖͇̥͈̦͕̗̩͓̱͖͎̻̹̞͉͚̘̜̞̝̰̗̦̻̳̘̘͓͕̝͓͙̼̦̼̖͈͙̫͓́̿͌̒̾́̐̋̾̐̈́̓̾̓͐͂̆̓̋̌̓͌́̔͛̾̿̐̽̏̒̎̈́͋̂̇̚̕͜͜͠͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅy̴̧̨̢̨̧̧̧̢̨̨̡̢̨̡̢̡̡̨̨̡̛̛̛̛̛̛͉̟͕̜̦̺͔͎̬͔͓͍̻͕̹͈͚̫͙̜̝͉̲̗͙͕̬͍̤̞̟͉͍͙̥̲̱̙̫̟͔͚͙̖͙̺̹͔͖͉̦̬̰̱̰̣̳͕̩̝̭̩̰͉̳̪̺̲͔̖̮̤̺̬͈͙̩̣̙͕͚̤͉̲̟̱͙̫̞͇̖̺̺̮̤̩̰̫͕͐̽͆̔̍̓̾̈́͗͐́̌͗̈́͐̐̽̅̽͋̉̑͐̿̒̏̈́̑̀͋̎̄̔͌̏̀̃̂̐̃́͋̏͐͛́̓̓͂͋̀͒̉͊̆͛̑̈́̏̄̄̏͐͆̅̈́̄̋̀̊̎̓̒͊̅̿̋͆̆̏̄͗̐͐͌͛͊̍͊͌͗̈͆̀͛̌̅̈́̑̐̽͗͌̈́͆̉̇͐̆̐̂̏͗̏̑̿̈́̈́̓͐̈́̍̿͐̋̓͌̐́̊́̃̆͑́̂͆͑͂̋̚͘͘̕͘͘͘̕̕̕̕͜͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅ ̸̢̧̡̨̧̨̡̛̗͖̺̼̠̱̜̠͍͚̘͍̻̟̞͎̹̹̠͍̯͎͙͖̲͔̭̭͈̲̥̪͈̝̞̖͓̠̭͍͐̈́̓͑̇̓̏̔͆̉̂̋̓̓̽̀̑̄̊̔͌͗̀̐͛̌̍̍̓͗͛̌̂̀̇̇̋͗̉͛̽̉̂̉̋͌̔͆̿͊̽̄̌̕͘͘͘͘͜͜͠͠͝͠͝͠ņ̸̢̡̡̢̧̧̢̧̨̛̛̛̪̗̱̹͎̘̦̲̙͓̘̯̦̯̥͈͇̩̼̩̪̠͈̤͍̣̫͍͚͖͇̹̺͚͍̪̰̞̝̖̦̱̘̬̟̦͇͕̰̩̯͖͙̝̫̺͖̻̪̲͔̼̻͔̲͖̦̜͈̦̝̖̲̺̼͇̜̩̖̯̲̰̦̰̹͇̠̳̫͓͔̥̼̻̦͇̣͕̯̪̯̫̤̝̜̫̫͓̼͇̳̜͚̱̲̠͚͕͒͊̎͂̀̍͗̈́͂̆̒̿̔͛͂̀̈̾̽̊̓̿́̆̀̓̀̈̆͌̎̀͋̈́̌̿̒̍̇̀̍͋̾̈́͑̽̅͑̒͗͂̓͐̀͐̀̌̈́͌̾̎̈́́̾̓͛̈́̍̅̒̍̇̀͑̉̃͆̑̔́̾̒̀̽́̿̈́͑̉͊͆̿͆̎̿̕̚͘̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅơ̵̧̢̡̢̡̨̢̡̡̨̡̨̡̢̨̡̨̢̨̡̡̧̢̧̧̜̖̖̯̻̩̜͖̳͓͈̺̯̤̝̻͔͚͇̹̺̟̜̟̖̙̠̞̻̞̲̯̯̲͕̫͔̖͇͖͙͓͎͍̖͈̯̜͎̳̝̙͔̱̖͖̰͖̫͇͉̘̟͇̺̘̣̫͈̦̟̰̫̭͇͚̩͚̤͈͙̠̣̳̪͕̤͍̺̫̙̞̱͖̤̜̝̲̤̯̖̗̮͖͈̮̯͙̦̪̫̩̙̺̪̼̩̞̪̩͕̬͖̟̺̭̗̻̭̫̞̟͔͖̭̩̲̤͍̳͚̺̥̮̰͙̹̫̙̥͓͕̪̗̼̼̖̥̯̰̩̺̥̞̙͓͓̺̪̤͔̠̻͇͓̠̥̮͖̜̳̤̜̖͖͚͚̹̟̞͔͇͙͓̫̘͙͚͖̖̥̹̜̫̩̪̟̬͈̯̘̮̟͇̘̦̱͔͈͈̹̟͓͔̝̟̼̲͓̟̺̥̖̤̬̞̺̥̝̗͉̯̖̐̇̀̄̔̿̒̇̋̍̐͛͌͗̊̎͑͆̓̈́̀̏̈́͒̽͋̌́̌̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅt̴̨̨̢̢̧̨̨̢̧̢̢̢̢̨̢̢̢̡̡̢̡̡̜͉̥̪͍̹͚̹̙̹͚̪̰̫̼̗͚̟͚̺͇̠̳̘̯̺͖̳̙̫̼͍̙̟̦̹̩͈͖̟̭͔̳̭̮̤̼̟͚̺̥͓̩͚̩̬̯̟̤͓͖̭̼̭̣̝̦̙͚͔̦̮̭͖͔̺̲̩̠̞̜̥̗̖̲̳̘̠̞̣̝̝̟̦̙̤͔͉̺̗̦̰̹̫̯͚̲̰̯̙͙̗͕̤̙͍̜̥̟͉̱̫͈̮̲͈̹̣̪̘̹̦̮̖̫͈̖̰͉̮̻̮̼̳͈͚̻̱͙̘̜̫̭͕̱͕̳͚̫̭̭̦͍̪͍̞͕̻̝̣̼͕͚̮͎̪͔̭̭̯̯͔͖͔̻̹̩͇̠͉̫͉̺̳̝͎͕͕̹̹̱̮̹͕͈̫̰̤͎͚̎̆͂͐͊̾͛͆̎͒͋̔͆̈́͒̓͊̓̿̽̍̑͒̌͛́͗̌̔̾͊̔̃͛̈̆͌͑͌̀̈́̒̄͒̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠ͅͅͅ?̸̨̧̢̨̡̨̨̨̢̡̨̧̡̧̢̧̡̧̨̨̧̡̨̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̭̖̪̭͍̬̝̭͔͓̥̞̤͚̝̹̝̣̦̻͔̫͔̲̹̪̳̠̣̫̥̘͔̟̱͇̺͇̙̞̪̼͖̱̹̺̠͔͎̞̭̮̤̗̠͙̲̩͚̤̤̭̩͔̗̜͓̰̲̻̰͕̱͈͉̘̤̼̙̹͕̭͍̤̹̟̮̮͍̺̬͙͈͇͚͕̺͓̯̣̻͔͉̣̝̩̹̪͈̹͈͉̙̦̹͍͉̭̣̳͖͓̲̺̤̭͇̹̯̳͍̞͎̥̳̮̻̮̞̫̼͔͕̱͔͍̣͓̺̭̗̦̼̮͍͉͎̟̮̣̮͓̤̮͎̫̭͖̤̪̰͇̣̖̮̝͈̯̺̘̙̟̝̻̯̻̩̺̘̰̖̳̙͎̲͙̞͓̫̼͍̘͍̹͔̻̯̙̤̪͔̱̰̫̳̫̖̱̠̘̼̥͚̫̝̙̦̠̼̯̑̄̋̅̉̀̌̈̑̆͌̊͂̍̋̀̓́̆͒̿̎͗̈́̂̋̍͛̉̄̊̐̀͊̋͊̊͂̒̽͂͗͒̆́̽̃̈̐̐͗̾́́̿͛̋̄͛͋̎͌̈́͑̀̎̈́̇̔̉͌͛̐͂̈́́̈̄̈́̏̓̂̎̀͛̌̓̀̌̂̎̋͗̀͆͂̓̊͆̇́̀̋̓̓̔̽̉̊̓͋̓̅̈́̃͛͒͌̅̇̂̽̽̒̑̎̔͐̎̎̈́̿́̀́̉̿͆̅̿̐̆́͗̃̌̍̅̾͋̊͆̀͐͆̾̒̾͛͘̕̚͘͘͘̕̚̕͘͘͘̚͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅ

oh wait i see why

pls stop the invading vertical text things

I'm no moderator but I don't like the things personally

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

have you even seen a GESCHIRRSPÜHLMASCHIENE in your life?

aka dishwasher thing

15 minutes ago, Starhelperdude said:

I'm no moderator but I don't like the things personally

like i said dont go nuts with the zalgo thing, theres a slider at the bottom where you can adjust the craziness so set that to the lowest it can be

32 minutes ago, Starhelperdude said:

No I have not.

Just googled it yeah it like the one in my house.

Edited by Stormpilot

32 minutes ago, Starhelperdude said:

aka dishwasher thing

theres a dishwasher in the house

we dont use it often though