[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

Just now, Admiral Fluffy said:

Ion engines are VERY slow

Yes butt they can slow down. So this might be a 30 part count mission. I might have to leave some fuel in Eeloo orbit to save weight. Ion engine are slow slow they need less mass on them to slow down faster. 

1 minute ago, Dr. Kerbal said:

Yes butt they can slow down. So this might be a 30 part count mission. I might have to leave some fuel in Eeloo orbit to save weight. Ion engine are slow slow they need less mass on them to slow down faster. 

Or use insane thrust KAL glitch

1 minute ago, Admiral Fluffy said:

Or use insane thrust KAL glitch

I want to stay stock. No glitches or kraken drives. That's kind of breaking the rules. At that point I could just have 7 parts. I would only need a ion engine. 

Just now, Dr. Kerbal said:

I want to stay stock. No glitches or kraken drives. That's kind of breaking the rules. At that point I could just have 7 parts. I would only need a ion engine. 

Ok.

Get the mod better time warp, and then try. Apparently it does 16x physical time warp

Just now, Admiral Fluffy said:

Get the mod better time warp, and then try. Apparently it does 16x physical time warp

I know. I do have the mod but I need to update it. It also need dependencies which I have to download and install. 

Anarcho-Monarchism is the best form of government

1 minute ago, Dr. Kerbal said:

I also might get some other mods like:

• PARALAX
  • Planet Shine
  • Stock Planet Enhancements
  • Scattere
  • Kopernicius
  • EVE

I also want to get those mods

1 minute ago, kerbiloid said:

While we keep crawling through this thread to the page 500, Squad has brought a Pol revamp video.

Hey, thats cool. Now i gotta go there too. Maybe i'll do it while i am doing the jool diver challange. 

Edited by Admiral Fluffy

4 minutes ago, Admiral Fluffy said:

Hello Doctor Kerbal, I'm afraid i might be sick with the Space Flu.

Can you help me?

Yes I can. The best medicine for this is too eat lots of heathy food and medicine that help cure the flu.