[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

19 minutes ago, Dr. Kerbal said:

Yes I can. The best medicine for this is too eat lots of heathy food and medicine that help cure the flu. 

Do you believe that eating the healthy food should make the food's health come to you?

What a strange food vampirism.

P.S.
nwpg

Edited by kerbiloid

2 minutes ago, Dr. Kerbal said:

Well. It can go deep. 

Then we are at 100 km depth below the Karman line.

Upd.
Kerman?

Upd2.
No, it's Earth, just forgot.

Edited by kerbiloid

These are the top search results for Gilly SSTOs.  There quite small. And thats a problem. Because my insanity will prevail in this mission. Watch out @Matt Lowne.  Cause I'm going to send about 100 kerbals to Gilly and back. Maybe 112 kerbals to Gilly and back. 

Edited by Dr. Kerbal

12 minutes ago, Dr. Kerbal said:

These are the top search results for Gilly SSTOs.  There quite small. And thats a problem. Because my insanity will prevail in this mission. Watch out @Matt Lowne.  Cause I'm going to send about 100 kerbals to Gilly and back. Maybe 112 kerbals to Gilly and back. 

hah, those people dance around and are happy until STRATZENBLITZ, HAZARDISH AND BRADLEY WHISTANCE ARRIVE!!!!

41 minutes ago, Starhelperdude said:

hah, those people dance around and are happy until STRATZENBLITZ, HAZARDISH AND BRADLEY WHISTANCE ARRIVE!!!!

And me! Nah. Not me.