[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

13 minutes ago, Max von Kerman said:

угол посадки

landing angle

I like russian

it sounds cool

DNEPR

Edited by Starhelperdude
oh hey sschau mal neue seite (german)

2 minutes ago, Spaceman.Spiff said:

I follow the SSPXR lore of them being called Shramp :sticktongue:

In Kerny's Journal, they are called sea bugs. While some Kermen find them tasty, others find the idea of eating sea bugs offensive...

2 minutes ago, OrdinaryKerman said:

Why?

Because just as there are humans that hate seafood, so do some Kermen. I try to give each of my little fellows their own unique personalities.

39 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

Because just as there are humans that hate seafood, so do some Kermen. I try to give each of my little fellows their own unique personalities.

ooh new pfp I see?

I like to give my Kerbals more character as well. sometimes ill end up catching myself talking as if im the kerbals talking.

Edited by Stormpilot

21 minutes ago, Stormpilot said:

I like to give my Kerbals more character as well. sometimes ill end up catching myself talking as if im the kerbals talking.

Yup, my daughter and I do the same thing. Oh, and we have grown attached to the little guys. We have escape pods on every space station. :)

Oh, and I have one that's been in my save since the .22 version of the game - his name is Ralph. Oh, and even when I update to 1.11/1.12, I will manually stick him in the roster, although the first time he was completely random.

5 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

Oh, and I have one that's been in my save since the .22 version of the game - his name is Ralph. Oh, and even when I update to 1.11/1.12, I will manually stick him in the roster, although the first time he was completely random.

I have several kerbals that I am attached to, like Jobald Kerman

Then there is also Shepley Kerman

5 minutes ago, Spaceman.Spiff said:

From what I’ve heard it’s his old pfp that was before the beaker. 

Yes, it is! My very first pfp was the flag I created for my game back in version 0.24. Maybe tomorrow I should see if I can find it. 

1 hour ago, adsii1970 said:

Yes, it is! My very first pfp was the flag I created for my game back in version 0.24. Maybe tomorrow I should see if I can find it. 

i felt like i remembered that caterpillar, guess i saw it before i joined the forums!

its been just over a year since that...

Spoiler

05jtNX4.png

"deorbit burn" as "сжечь с орбиты" sounds really dramatic and weird (literally, "kill it with fire from orbit")

"тормозной импульс" ("brake impulse") or "сход с орбиты" ("exit from orbit"), but no single equivalent for both at once.

ON A LONELY PLANET SLOWLY SPINNING ITS WAY TO DAMNATION, ADMIT THE INCOMPETENCE AND UNPREPAREDNESS OF LESSER SPACE PROGRAMS, ONE TEAM STANDS RESILIENT AGAINST THE HERDS, PUTTING THEIR LIVES ON THE LINE TO SAVE THOSE WHO WERE PREVIOUSLY UNAWARE OF THE QUICKSAVE OPTION, YES! ITS THE INCREDIBLE ADVENTURES OF JEBEDIAH AND HIS CRACK TEAM OF KERBALNAUTS,  THEY ARE: THE BLUNDERBIRDS! SAVING THE KERBIN RACE, ONE STRANDED EXPLORER AT A TIME!