[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

2 hours ago, Dr. Kerbal said:

Haha! We jus need to fill space!

Yes. They call it "Extraterrestrial Expansion".
These forums are belong to that.

14 hours ago, kerbiloid said:

Summon the sand witch.

9 hours ago, Dr. Kerbal said:

???

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTh25XC55h5IdVFY0tRTOf

Rembrandt, Still Life with Eggs, Sand, and Ostrich. (1610, Oil on canvas).

(No witch because 1610. Too dangerous.)

2 hours ago, OrdinaryKerman said:

Where did the “llok” in “oh hey llok new page”  come from? Who here first misspelled it that way?

It's probably to distinguish it from "llokk teh thread" which will happen if stop filling this page with random wwords.

Edited by kerbiloid

20 hours ago, kerbiloid said:

It's probably to distinguish it from "llokk teh thread" which will happen if stop filling this page with random wwords.

22 hours ago, OrdinaryKerman said:

Where did the “llok” in “oh hey llok new page”  come from? Who here first misspelled it that way?

I invented it! it was ... like 30 ish pages ago when i was sleep deprived, and t has stuck ever since

3 hours ago, Souptime said:

oh God I eat too much pizza now I'm just a sad sad lump on the floor never to achieve anything except being famous on the Kerbal Space Program forums

Don’t worry. I ate a Hawaiian pizza. Yet. It not tropical.

On 5/16/2020 at 5:30 PM, Fraston said:

I bet there will be some person in the future that will look back through every page of this thread if we complete our goal to see what odds and ends we fill up the pages with.

This is relevant then!

On 5/23/2020 at 4:03 AM, Fraston said:

I stop everything to watch Danny2462, and if Nexter’s Lab busts out from his YouTube coffin and posts a KSP video, I would do the same.

Hehehe