[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

On 5/15/2020 at 10:25 PM, Misguided Kerbal said:

It's simple, let's try to make this the megathread! Post whatever you want. Can we achieve 10000 pages before KSP2 releases?

Not gonna happen.

(Edit):

Rules (As stated by moderators):

We ask that you guys don't needlessly tag random people, to their annoyance; Keep any topics that belong elsewhere in the forums in the appropriate location (ie KSP related stuff in KSP related threads) and follow the rest of the forum rules.

If we can't follow these simple rules, I'm afraid we might have to lock this thread. 

18 hours ago, OrdinaryKerman said:

I made some flags!

On 3/2/2021 at 1:03 AM, Souptime said:

i made an art for when we forget about the rules again and the thread closes:

HE5VTN4.png

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHH

Edited by Souptime

@adsii1970 @HansonKerman, tony bruno and jim bridenstine, I mentioned your (a little changed) names in a english exam with the topic of bullying, Mr. Bruno  was supposed to help Tony who was bullied by Jim. adsii and Hanson just saw it and did nothing (I wanted to fill in 1-2 ksp forum people, you two are probably great people and wouldn't just look and do nothing)

I'm not in front of the gravestone :(;.;

dunit

2x4yh7x.png

@Starhelperdude

u get a cameo makin a marshmallow                                                                                                                                           /\

Just now, Souptime said:

dunit

2x4yh7x.png

@Starhelperdude

u get a cameo makin a marshmallow                                                                                                                                           /\

amazing!!!