[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

1 hour ago, STORMPILOTkerbalkind said:

Happy last day of march!

Hide contents

Tommorows gonna be so much fun...

Hey Llok new page

here in zhe middleeuropean land it alreadzy iz

-------------------------------------------------------------

camembert vs swizz cheese? I like camembert more

also what is WENDSLEYDALE ?

I want to make a grand cheese discussion thread

I wonder how long you would fall for if you jumped from the surface of courosaunt and kept falling until you hit level one (there are about 5000 levels).

Edited by STORMPILOTkerbalkind

22 minutes ago, STORMPILOTkerbalkind said:

I wonder how long you would fall for if you jumped from the surface of courosaunt and kept falling until you hit level one (there are about 5000 levels).

Assuming each level is two floors, and each floor is just over 4 metres, and average human terminal velocity is 200 kph, a quick calculation gives us ‘about 12 minutes’.

10 hours ago, OrdinaryKerman said:

Assuming each level is two floors, and each floor is just over 4 meters <snip>

If you have watched Star Wars, each level of courosaunt is about the height of a small skyscraper (150 meters). Each level contains buildings which each have standard sized levels (4 meters).

5 minutes ago, STORMPILOTkerbalkind said:

If you have watched Star Wars, each level of courosaunt is about the height of a small skyscraper (150 meters). Each level contains buildings which each have standard sized levels (4 meters).

In that case, it's about 3 hours 45 minutes. Of course, you're more likely to get impaled by some rebar a few hundred levels up than to actually hit ground level.

Edited by OrdinaryKerman

On 5/23/2020 at 3:03 AM, Fraston said:

I stop everything to watch Danny2462, and if Nexter’s Lab busts out from his YouTube coffin and posts a KSP video, I would do the same.

I hate those channels :mad:

J.K. April fools, I love Danny 2462 and Nexter so freaking much, same as you!! :D :D 

1 hour ago, Spaceman.Spiff said:

@kerbiloid

epic prank idea: invert the colors on your pfp 

Will do! :)

How do you invert colors? :P

Edited by SpaceX_Boi
Shrunk the post, changed an emoji

2 minutes ago, Souptime said:

hapy april fool made a me with new tdrawing pad:  idk why it was had white rectanglez3XpIz7.png

Lol, nice :D