[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

Ok. I forgot that it's not just the UK, but also Canada (And I think Australia too? Correct me if I'm wrong, I always want to become a little smarter each day!) that spells words like favorite, color, and maneuver differently. Thanks! 

Edited by Ben J. Kerman

Im Nachkriegsdeutschland müssen viele Teile des Landes wieder aufgebaut werden. Hans Liebherr leitet die Baufirma seiner Eltern in Süddeutschland. Er erkennt den Bedarf an Werkzeugen und Maschinen für die Bauindustrie und den Hausbau. Gemeinsam mit Konstrukteuren und Handwerkern entwickelt er 1949 den ersten mobilen Turmdrehkran. Der TK 10 lässt sich problemlos transportieren und ist auf der Baustelle einfach einzurichten. Es ist auch das erste Produkt der 1949 in Kirchdorf gegründeten Hans Liebherr Maschinenfabrik. Mit den folgenden Nachfolgemodellen nimmt die Kranproduktion bei Liebherr Fahrt auf und das Bauunternehmen wird zum Hersteller von Baumaschinen.

Is this too long? :wink:

Just now, Ben J. Kerman said:

Nachkriegsdeutschland müssen viele Teile des Landes wieder aufgebaut werden. Hans Liebherr leitet die Baufirma seiner Eltern in Süddeutschland. Er erkennt den Bedarf an Werkzeugen und Maschinen für die Bauindustrie und den Hausbau. Gemeinsam mit Konstrukteuren und Handwerkern entwickelt er 1949 den ersten mobilen Turmdrehkran. Der TK 10 lässt sich problemlos transportieren und ist auf der Baustelle einfach einzurichten. Es ist auch das erste Produkt der 1949 in Kirchdorf gegründeten Hans Liebherr Maschinenfabrik. Mit den folgenden Nachfolgemodellen nimmt die Kranproduktion bei Liebherr Fahrt auf und das Bauunternehmen wird zum Hersteller von Baumaschine

wt# is this

Translation:

In post-war Germany, many parts of the country have to be rebuilt. Hans Liebherr runs his parents' construction company in southern Germany. He recognizes the need for tools and machines for the construction industry and house building. Together with designers and craftsmen, he developed the first mobile tower crane in 1949. The TK 10 can be transported without any problems and is easy to set up on the construction site. It is also the first product from Hans Liebherr Maschinenfabrik, founded in Kirchdorf in 1949. With the following successor models, crane production at Liebherr picks up speed and the construction company becomes a manufacturer of construction machinery

Im surprised that google translate did not screw this up.

Edited by Stormpilot

@SpaceX_BoiNo, I was considering getting it but just got FS2020 instead. I do agree it’s a good game and I kinda wish MFS2020 had live ATC multiplayer audio chat :(

What sim hardware do you use? I have pro flight yoke and a flight switch panel and am considering getting autopilot panel.

Edited by Stormpilot

4 minutes ago, Stormpilot said:

Those are where I store my Jello! Which in Canadian is Jello!

Jell-O™ is a trademark of Heinz, genericised as 'jello' in North America, and it's called 'jelly' in the rest of the world.

Edited by OrdinaryKerman

I still play FSX! For some reason though, whenever I try to open it, it says that Steam couldn't start. It says there has been a 'Steam initialization error' even when I have Steam open, and click on  the "Play" button IN STEAM, not just the desktop shortcut. 

1 minute ago, Ben J. Kerman said:

Although random things are not random in the Megathread

It's true lol :D 

U've just earned a sub :happy:

(and ur only sub right now)