[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

MEGATHREAD ADVERTISMENT

Are you tired of threads that have specific topics? Do you want to take part into making a thread with 10,000 pages? Well then, I have the right thread for you. It is called the MEGATHRED! the goal of this thread is to reach 10,000 pages before KSP2 releases. And goo news for you! This thread doesn't have a specific topic. Its a place to talk, post random stuff, and talk again! Find random stuff and help us reach 10,000 pages on the MEGATHRED! We will see at at this link: https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/193914-we-need-more-posts-like-seriously-a-lot-more-lets-make-this-the-megathread/page/425/&tab=comments#comment-3977634

On 5/16/2020 at 3:30 PM, Fraston said:

I bet there will be some person in the future that will look back through every page of this thread if we complete our goal to see what odds and ends we fill up the pages with

I already have. 

On 6/22/2020 at 6:53 PM, Lewie said:

Who all watched into the warp?

speaking of which, @VoidCosmos I saw you in the chat when it premiered, after you asked if anyone was from the forums. 

I did. It was good.

Spoiler

Ignore the fact that this was from nearly a year ago 

Just now, OrdinaryKerman said:

hello

Oh good someone else finally posted

It’s just been me for like a few hours

On 6/24/2020 at 5:22 PM, Dirkidirk said:

5'2, I think. I now feel as if you are somehow superior to me. :/

On 6/24/2020 at 5:25 PM, Lewie said:

Nah. You’ve got twice as much rep as I. Therefore you’re superior 

POV: your reading this a year later and @Lewiehas more rep

32 minutes ago, Spaceman.Spiff said:

do not bully utube bois 

Ok

5 minutes ago, Max von Kerman said:

ive never seen @Matt Lowneread his KSP forum and he kept looking at reddit! I have 5 kerbals stuck on minmus and more than 10 on the mun! I need the blunderbirds!!

Normally he doesn't respond to requests

10 minutes ago, Max von Kerman said:

ive never seen @Matt Lowneread his KSP forum and he kept looking at reddit! I have 5 kerbals stuck on minmus and more than 10 on the mun! I need the blunderbirds!!

lol what are you doing with them

also there is a rescue subforum

Edited by Spaceman.Spiff