[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

No banning of the thread. ;p

It does seem to be crawling along. I assume because of the extremely short posts versus posts with content. Will take us until july... 2322! LoL

Edited by Dientus
llok ewn agep

1 hour ago, Stormpilot said:

No. We must go to 1000. At this rate we’ll be there at about July/ August 2022

Yay! :)

Just now, SpaceX_Boi said:

would it be bad if i start shipping random fourum users with each other :P :P :P 

Reveal hidden contents

xD

Yes

Goodnight it is 9:58 for me.

Over here in Konnecticut it is like 12. I really need to go to sleep.

Oh, here's the new KT flag! bbcdownload9.png

Spoiler

I just watched a little Beavis and Butthead. It is really, really stupid but also funny. South Park is similar in that way, being very stupid but also very entertaining.

I need to work on the font match between "Kerbal" and "Technologies" in the flag, which I may or may not do tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, Souptime said:
26 minutes ago, Spaceman.Spiff said:

Twins?

13 months apart, im in july he's in august obviously im superior

So wait, are you actually brothers? I remember another time I think you or someone else said you were related or something. Tell me if I am an idiot or not. Normally it is the former rather than the latter! :wink: 

1 hour ago, Ben J. Kerman said:

I need to work on the font match between "Kerbal" and "Technologies" in the flag, which I may or may not do tomorrow.

So wait, are you actually brothers? I remember another time I think you or someone else said you were related or something. Tell me if I am an idiot or not. Normally it is the former rather than the latter! :wink: 

49 minutes ago, kerbiloid said:

They are twins, just 13 months apart.

Yes, despite what it may seem me and @Melontime are infact brothers, if he was an alt the mods probs would have found out by now and bant me

11 hours ago, Souptime said:

Yes, despite what it may seem me and @Melontime are infact brothers, if he was an alt the mods probs would have found out by now and bant me

OK, thank you! It sort of makes sense, one is the time for soup and the other is the time for watermelons. I like both equally! I t has been a while since I have actually had watermelon, but I really like soup. Especially Campbells Chunky soup!!!! Mmmm-mmm! One of my favorite foods, along with tacos, olives, pickles, and German food (At least what I have had of it, especially German bean....Soup. Germans make good food and good cranes.)

41 minutes ago, Ben J. Kerman said:

OK, thank you! It sort of makes sense, one is the time for soup and the other is the time for watermelons. I like both equally! I t has been a while since I have actually had watermelon, but I really like soup. Especially Campbells Chunky soup!!!! Mmmm-mmm! One of my favorite foods, along with tacos, olives, pickles, and German food (At least what I have had of it, especially German bean....Soup. Germans make good food and good cranes.)

Campbell soup is very delicious.