[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

19 minutes ago, Commodoregamer118 said:

Guys you know that if a moderator locks a thread, he is basiclly a Threadripper?

lol

1 hour ago, DunaManiac said:

Good to know. I've created something similar, except it's for an analog of Planet 9. Link in my signature if you want to look at it.

I've seen it, and it looks great!

Page 50!

Onward to 51!!

Spoiler

Here's where I would ramble about something but it's too late and I'm going to bed in two minutes so I'm just gonna fill this with gibberish.

Gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish  gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberishgibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberishgibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish.

Dangit! My round non ocd inducing 128 rep is now 129

edit: Haha @Misguided_Kerbal your round 550 rep.is no more!

Edited by catloaf
My grammar (and cringynes show how late it is.

10 hours ago, GuessingEveryDay said:

Wow, this really has escalated. Can't wait for when we reach the magical mark, and then look back at what we did.

You do realize that 685 posts per day is roughly 25 pages per day?     You're about 4 months behind schedule.  

10 hours ago, The Doodling Astronaut said:

I actually thought of programming a bot to post new comments in this forum post every 11 minutes. I decided since I can't program well and that I don't wanna get in trouble :P that I won't.

9 hours ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

Me neither, but maybe javascript will work? Just a while loop, though I'd have to find a way to let it access my account.

Past attempts to break the forum using code usually results in perma-bans.  Since this is literally how a DoS attack works, it might result in more than just bannings.  Let's not go there. 

6 hours ago, Commodoregamer118 said:

Guys you know that if a moderator locks a thread, he is basiclly a Threadripper?

What?   No.... sigh.....

loctite-specialty-adhesive-209741-64_100

46 minutes ago, GuessingEveryDay said:

There are a lot of Elon Musks on the forums, it is very possible for this to happen. But I highly doubt it. Elon is pretty busy, and with what his companies are taking on, he's going to be busier than ever.

Yeah, he is undoubtedly a busy man. But I’m just wondering if some people on the forum have interacted with him and not know it. I dunno, just a thought, Mr. Fox.

Edited by Lewie

1 hour ago, Lewie said:

Yeah, he is undoubtedly a busy man. But I’m just wondering if some people on the forum have interacted with him and not know it. I dunno, just a thought, Mr. Fox.

Hmm... maybe he's hiding somewhere.

9 hours ago, Gargamel said:

You do realize that 685 posts per day is roughly 25 pages per day?     You're about 4 months behind schedule.  

We're "Optimists" :P 

9 hours ago, Gargamel said:

Past attempts to break the forum using code usually results in perma-bans.  Since this is literally how a DoS attack works, it might result in more than just bannings.  Let's not go there. 

That was supposed to be a joke... I suck at coding.

So we got to see two new exoplanets including a totally locked one, what looks like the surface textures for Laythe, proof Ovin's rings will be cool and a better look at the lighting engine. The lighting engine appears to be like that of Simple Rockets 2, which is a reassuring sign that I won't need to buy a new pc, since I can run SR2 max graph 100 fps.

1 minute ago, catloaf said:

So we got to see two new exoplanets including a totally locked one, what looks like the surface textures for Laythe, proof Ovin's rings will be cool and a better look at the lighting engine. The lighting engine appears to be like that of Simple Rockets 2, which is a reassuring sign that I won't need to buy a new pc, since I can run SR2 max graph 100 fps.

also don't forget the sneak peak of the KSC!

1 hour ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

also don't forget the sneak peak of the KSC!

the rings were epic tho

Maybe all the moderators live on the tidally locked planet!

Also, at 1:57 there is a planet lit by two stars / 1 star 1 daedelus engine. Does this mean neutron stars.

In addition the ksc screen shows that they are using the ksp1 skybox, but it may be a placeholder.

14 hours ago, Gargamel said:

Yes that is the reason why I quickly said no to the thought. I love the forums and I hate to get into trouble for that reason.

Edit: The more I think about it, I probably shouldn't have brought it up the thought of that. Mistake on me. 

Edited by Guest
I thought more about it

10. Land on Jool.

speaking of which, the new revamp is so beautiful. It’s now the ‘jewel’ of the kerbol system....

haha....aw, who am I kidding. That was the lamest joke ever.

Edited by Lewie