Jump to content

[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!


Misguided Kerbal
 Share

Recommended Posts

I mean Shake Spear preserves the sound of the vowels, while Shakes Pear preserves the sound of the consonants conjoining the two words.

By the way, I just ordered a new laptop today.

It has either double or possibly decuple (if the site really means that it has 256 Gigs Solid State Drive plus two NVME’s) the storage of my old Mac, with twice the RAM and a three generations higher Intel graphics card. It’s also a little larger.

Fun!

Edited by Fraston
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've finished making an two airliner(s) I've been making for like 4 days straight! Was hella tiring. Once I've fixed something then another broke, and so on. And finally I've made it real.

Here it is:

pFy6fw5.png

The Frontinco L-50-10, and...

C45kY2H.png

... its variant L-50-30.

Edited by FahmiRBLXian
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Fraston said:

 

 

 

I’m afraid I don’t speak Rouxls Kaard, ULIL Futo, or Shakespeare.

I was just trying to talk medieval in a stupid way but you have summed it up perfectly 

btw 

 

5 pages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

haha I beat u to it

4 hours ago, Fraston said:

I mean Shake Spear preserves the sound of the vowels, while Shakes Pear preserves the sound of the consonants conjoining the two words.

By the way, I just ordered a new laptop today.

It has either double or possibly decuple (if the site really means that it has 256 Gigs Solid State Drive plus two NVME’s) the storage of my old Mac, with twice the RAM and a three generations higher Intel graphics card. It’s also a little larger.

Fun!

good for you :/ im stuck with a stupid 4gb asus that has a broken trackpad, heats up a lot, and downloads things at like half the speed it should. It also doesn’t consistently turn on and off, it has a battery life of 3 minutes so I have to keep it plugged in. and to top it all off the est of a better computer is the end of pandemic which will take months maybe years.

 

 

 

*defective turret voice* “Ahhhhhh, whatever.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, HansonKerman said:

good for you :/ im stuck with a stupid 4gb asus that has a broken trackpad, heats up a lot, and downloads things at like half the speed it should. It also doesn’t consistently turn on and off, it has a battery life of 3 minutes so I have to keep it plugged in. and to top it all off the est of a better computer is the end of pandemic which will take months maybe years.

My mother has a Mac that’s 8 years old, it had water spilled into its charging port and had to be kept on the charger until about a year ago when it got fixed. It still functions perfectly to this day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Fraston said:

My mother has a Mac that’s 8 years old, it had water spilled into its charging port and had to be kept on the charger until about a year ago when it got fixed. It still functions perfectly to this day.

my Windows doesn’t function perfectly to say the least. I could play Minecraft 4K on it and the fan would turn on.

12 hours ago, HansonKerman said:

Ahhhhhh, whatever

 

14 hours ago, FahmiRBLXian said:

C45kY2H.png

Looks like Engie doing the nope.avi

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, HansonKerman said:

Looks like Engie doing the nope.avi

It's a screenshot anyway...

Anyway I've just finished doing some photoshopping to make an infographic on my L-50.

OVQ1XW1.png

j6uHmuQ.png

kRSTGcR.png

I even got my logo transparent. And changed the motto. From this...

iRTVzmR.png

... to this.

EDIT: The last one's text was a bit loosy, so I've redone it.

nCH4Unj.png

For some reason, the thumbnail on my Imgur goes like this:

XMh394l.png

Edited by FahmiRBLXian
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Aight, FCTM & NormOps Manual for L-50 family complete. And this almost oofed my eyes (by the time I posted this which is close to midnight) as well as the basic accuracy of it.

Here it is. Been working for like 3-4 hours straight.

8 hours ago, spicyspace said:

Nice plane, and I hope it's landings are butter.

And yes, the landings must be a butter. At least for the L-50-30. It's a long, heavy boi.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...