[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

Good morning.

But you were sleeping for eleven hours, while a human requires just eight.
And you cannot be AI, as they don't need sleeping at all.

So, that's how the extraterrestrial lifeforms reveal their real nature.

Just now, kerbiloid said:

Good morning.

But you were sleeping for eleven hours, while a human requires just eight.
And you cannot be AI, as they don't need sleeping at all.

So, that's how the extraterrestrial lifeforms reveal their real nature.

No, I was up for an hour already. Also, I'm a teenager. I need more sleep.

21 minutes ago, kerbiloid said:

He casts a mirror spell!

1 hour ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

That's exactly what all of them say.

3 hours ago, kerbiloid said:

That's exactly what all of them say.

Also, I finally downloaded 1.9.1, and I bought the DLCs. Now I just have to download mods and then I can start my JNSQ save. Also, should I change my signature?

Edited by Misguided_Kerbal

Managed to do 3-4 hours. Slept at 3AM at the boarding school as I was busy playing KSP.

And that sums up a bit of my weekend Boarding School life, if there's no extra class. Wake up, shower, prep class (i.e just doing stuff in the classroom where we have our prep in), morning tea at the cafe (ngl their fried rice taste quite good), prep class but 'on steroids', back to the hostel, set up my laptop in the common room, let KSP load for like 30 minutes, do laundry, get back to my laptop, play until 6PM, shower, dinner, prayers, supper & back to the hostel to do KSP until midnight.

6 minutes ago, FahmiRBLXian said:

Managed to do 3-4 hours. Slept at 3AM at the boarding school as I was busy playing KSP.

And that sums up a bit of my weekend Boarding School life, if there's no extra class. Wake up, shower, prep class (i.e just doing stuff in the classroom where we have our prep in), morning tea at the cafe (ngl their fried rice taste quite good), prep class but 'on steroids', back to the hostel, set up my laptop in the common room, let KSP load for like 30 minutes, do laundry, get back to my laptop, play until 6PM, shower, dinner, prayers, supper & back to the hostel to do KSP until midnight.

Boarding School? But corona time and all?

5 hours ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

Boarding School? But corona time and all?

It's closed and I'm home now. Online Class, I've skipped them thanks to the fact that I've spent the whole Corona time at my grandpa's home which have no WiFi. So phone hotspot. Even my mom's Samsung Note 9 can't give the ping equivalent to that of a dedicated WiFi Access Point. I mean, I can barely play Roblox Phantom Forces at below-100ms ping, my cousin can barely hear me talking over Discord and video conference would be oofed. And plus, I'm pretty much a madlad.

(And my r/dankmemes flair has pledged lol)

We've got to empty our closet (uhh... more like locker actually) on 9th next month, so our home-staying would be longer. And taking my laptop from the technician (who's in turn is our Computer Science teacher who also offers a computer fixing service as a side job) would take very, very long. My home is like 1 hour & 30 minutes drive (in one way) (100+ km) away from school while the technician lives next to the school.

So to spend time with no laptop I'm thinking of doing something more ridiculous. Cooking for myself, done. Marathoning Frozen 2, done (not as sad as expected but it's still good). Staying at my cousin's home, also done. Running at 10km/h on a treadmill with a tiny little slope at his home for 5 minutes straight, done. Cooking a pizza for each of us (who stayed at cousin's home as well; and I'm staying with my other cousins. It's hillarious, ngl) using a tortilla wrap as the crust, done. Being a Bröthër, done.

Edited by FahmiRBLXian
Yeet