[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

On 7/6/2020 at 2:37 AM, Lewie said:

let us summon someone famous...

does anyone know if Danny2462 has a forum acount? I know that most of the big guys (Shadowzone, Matt Lowne, SWDennis) have forum accounts but not sure about the others (Beardy Penguin, Danny2462)

I do have one :P

42 minutes ago, Kerbal enginner bird boi said:

whats the biggest SPACE ROCKET YOU EVER MADE IN KSP! :D

Have you ever heard of the Saturn V heavy heavy heavy heavy heavy? Because I literally made this in KSP:
xie4GrE.png

I also made the picture :P

49 minutes ago, Kerbal enginner bird boi said:

@Misguided_Kerbal wow never heared of it but have you heared of space shuttle pathfinder look it up

who the frick are you and why do you talk in cursive

58 minutes ago, TheBeardyPenguin said:

cool. And to answer misguide day question, Danny has one, but only commented to say “thanks” on CursorDeleter and it’s @Mr. Fusion, and jacksepticeye has one and only commented on an old daily kerbal to say “thanks for featuring my video.”

the only actually active one I know is @Gameslinx who’s Linx on youtube

also scott Manley has one to make a thread for some mission he and @ShadowZone made, which has a completely unintelligible name

4 minutes ago, HansonKerman said:

who the frick are you and why do you talk in cursive

cool. And to answer misguide day question, Danny has one, but only commented to say “thanks” on CursorDeleter and it’s @Mr. Fusion, and jacksepticeye has one and only commented on an old daily kerbal to say “thanks for featuring my video.”

the only actually active one I know is @Gameslinx who’s Linx on youtube

also scott Manley has one to make a thread for some mission he and @ShadowZone made, which has a completely unintelligible name

bruh you dont have  to be rude about it iam just a UNDERTALE and KSP fan and dont break the TOS like you are now

2 hours ago, TheBeardyPenguin said:

*gasp* *squeak*

Oh sweet Kraken, we have succusfully summoned the Kind of all Penguinauts.....

In all seriousness though....Holy cow Beardy, that made my day seeing you replied! 

Thank you for making the videos you do, they really bring joy into our lives.

Stay safe out there man!

Truthfully, everyone's gotta stay safe out there. World's just gone bonkers at this point....

Edited by Lewie