[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

13 minutes ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

I've been thinking of trying to make a parts mod. I've even thought of a name and logo for it:

Sideways Industries

"Rockets fly faster sideways. Or at least Jeb says that."

Good for you, man! When’d you learn to code?

how about some variation of ‘vertek industries’? (vertical tech)

Edited by Lewie

1 minute ago, Lewie said:

God for you, man! When’d you learn to code?

how about ‘vertec’? (vertical tech)

Eh, I've been learning how to code since before I could remember. I actually took apart my dad's computer just because, when I was 6. I put it back together, but you know, the windows error screen and all. I mainly know javascript, though I've been trying to learn Unity.

9 minutes ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

Eh, I've been learning how to code since before I could remember. I actually took apart my dad's computer just because, when I was 6. I put it back together, but you know, the windows error screen and all. I mainly know javascript, though I've been trying to learn Unity.

Dude, that is really, really awesome 

Just now, Lewie said:

Dude, that is really, really awesome 

not really... I wrecked my own computer multiple times. My parents said that the Computer Repair guys said that I wrote an infinite loop and it crashed the computer. lol

Also,  I flew the first mission in my K.E.C save!

9 hours ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

I’m trying to learn JavaScript, but all I’ve ever been able to do is a bad scratch game

1 hour ago, DunaManiac said:

Speaking of Coding, I've been trying to learn C#, I think I understand a bit, I've been trying to make a mod with it, but I've sort of dropped it for a while.

Yeah, I've been trying to learn C# too. It turns out it's pretty similar to Javascript.

2 hours ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

Yeah, I've been trying to learn C# too. It turns out it's pretty similar to Javascript.

Yeah, I also know a little bit about Javascript, it was one of the coding courses I took in my school.

I've been trying to make  a mod with C#.

Edited by DunaManiac