[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

3 minutes ago, Dr. Kerbal said:

1.10 doesn’t work. Great way to end KSP. HAha. I’m very angry.

Hey man, I feel ya. The porting process takes a while, so give the team over at blitworks a little slack. I feel your frustration, I really do.

@Commodore_32 I just launched the ship that will rescue your crew!

Edited by Lewie

1 minute ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

Anyway, what have you guys been doing in KSP lately? I've been assembling the EV-1 Icarus Duna mothership, for my first manned mission to Duna! I will post pics when done.

nothing,except the Gemini,Sputnik II and III,and the Ranger I probes,which i already posted it on Discord.

duh...

7 hours ago, DunaManiac said:

WINDOWS SEVEN IS ILLEGAL!

LINUX IS ILLEGAL!

MAC IS ILLEGAL!

Windows 10 is the worst version of Windows since Vista (which has halfway decent ui and no darn mobile support (seriously Microsoft, we don't want a hybrid operating system, the PC master race needs to not be tempted by evil open source lightweight Linux (although it would be amazing if the whole world switched to Linux (due to its open source nature publishers would have to remove drm or go out of business.))))

Alt+f4'ed out of tangentRant.exe.

11 hours ago, Dr. Kerbal said:

I hope KSP2 has updates bettternthan KSP

It will be pretty much like that, KSP2 will need more resources that can not be afforded with PC, thats why many people will use their consoles instead, for example when KSP 2 realeses I will have a desktop with a Ryzen 5 CPU, not bad but it will probably not accomplish the requirements for KSP 2, so I will use my old Xbox One to play it.

17 minutes ago, UomoCapra said:

This is NOT and update. Although we're currently working on bringing the Shared Horizons Update to consoles, KSP EE Complete is a complete version of the game (with both DLCs) that you can purchase in a single bundle for either PS4 or Xbox One. 

The guys who said this is the guys who does work on PS4 KSP. And he said in order to play the update we need both DLCs. That’s wired.

32 minutes ago, Commodore_32 said:

It will be pretty much like that, KSP2 will need more resources that can not be afforded with PC, thats why many people will use their consoles instead, for example when KSP 2 realeses I will have a desktop with a Ryzen 5 CPU, not bad but it will probably not accomplish the requirements for KSP 2, so I will use my old Xbox One to play it.

I'm not going console. It's actually cheaper just to upgrade my computer than it is to buy an Xbox (the only console I have is switch lite that I bought and don't really use that often)

I installed 16GB two days ago so I think I can survive. I am thinking of buying a new computer but I rearrlly don't want to spend the money just yet

Cause I am pushing my computer to it's limits

Amazon.com: DELL Latitude E7450: Computers & Accessories

8 hours ago, catloaf said:

Windows 10 is the worst version of Windows since Vista

I actually liked Windows 10.

8 hours ago, kerbiloid said:

Linux is just another sort of evil.

Windows - lawful evil, Linux - chaotic evil.
Mac - glamourous lawful evil.

We need a new operating system to kill'em all.

Chrome OS?

4 minutes ago, Commodore_32 said:

snip

It's a 2015 business laptop so don't expect good specs

Core i5. 

Couldn't find much on GPU or Overclocking.

But I installed better RAM.

The major complaint about this laptop is that it doesn't manage heat well. It exhausts heat out the bottom meaning most of the time the heat sticks around. I time from time die from overheating. In fact, right now as I am typing, my hands are on fire.

Edited by Guest