[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

9 hours ago, catloaf said:

Windows 10 is the worst version of Windows since Vista (which has halfway decent ui and no darn mobile support (seriously Microsoft, we don't want a hybrid operating system, the PC master race needs to not be tempted by evil open source lightweight Linux (although it would be amazing if the whole world switched to Linux (due to its open source nature publishers would have to remove drm or go out of business.))))

Alt+f4'ed out of tangentRant.exe.

CRITICIZING WINDOWS 10 IS ILLEGAL!

ok, picture this, you are chilling in your room playing some game, when suddenly a 2.2 inch cockroach crawls in on a shelf 2 feet away.

DIEDED Insided. I tactically retreated at high speed to a strategic battle position, as the demon searches and reaches for more children to eat with its greasy string legs. I grab the largest projectile I could find, a notebook, and took aim at the cockroach, knowing that if I fail to destroy it, it could build an army and kill ALL of us. when it foolishly moved to an open location, I threw the notebook as hard as I can at it. Direct hit, as the notebook made a kinda loud baeng. yet despite the fact that I hit the roach DIRECTLY at mach 3, when I flipped the notebook over, there was no body. I immediately grabbed my belongings and burned my house down.

Edited by Dirkidirk

Bimbows are bimbos, while penguinux are a poor student's fake OS created with only purpose to not pay to the hardly working professor.

I'm not a pad, I'm not a pod, I'm not a phone, so I don't use iPad, iPod, and iPhone.
Also I'm even not a McIntosh apple, so I don't use iMac, too.

Edited by kerbiloid

3 hours ago, Lewie said:

Homecoming week is almost over..

We’re up against my old school, so this’ll be fun to watch. *evil laugh intensifies*

what sport?