[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

On 5/23/2020 at 4:03 AM, Fraston said:

I stop everything to watch Danny2462, and if Nexter’s Lab busts out from his YouTube coffin and posts a KSP video, I would do the same.

This aged like wine.

I haven’t watched the two new videos yet though.

2 minutes ago, Commodore_32 said:

Hi!

I'm a gamer too, but I flex my mouse!

Z.pngZ.png

But do you have your gaming chair?

Guys! I have great news. Remember how I told you Jeb is stuck on the Mun. Well, I made a new KSP game and I successfully landed on the Mun today! First landing in my game. Now Jeb and Bill can go home. My lander has 2,276 dv least so I should make it home. But will a lander can 2 with a heat shield survive? 

Edited by Dr. Kerbal
Autocorrect made Jeb into Jena.

Just now, Dr. Kerbal said:

will a lander can 2 with a heat shield survive? 

mmmmmmmmmm...

maybe yes...?

1 minute ago, Dr. Kerbal said:

Now Jena and Bill can go home.

who is jena and waht he's doing in there?!

1 minute ago, Dr. Kerbal said:

My lander has 2,276 dv least

you could've bring it to jool,or eeloo,i think...

Boba Fett

41 minutes ago, Dr. Kerbal said:

Guys! I have great news. Remember how I told you Jeb is stuck on the Mun. Well, I made a new KSP game and I successfully landed on the Mun today! First landing in my game. Now Jeb and Bill can go home. My lander has 2,276 dv least so I should make it home. But will a lander can 2 with a heat shield survive? 

With 2,000+ deltav, you don’t even have to worry about fuel. The mk2. Lander can is not meant for atmospheric-entry, but if you  do it right, you should be fine. You might want to try spinning during re-entry.  

1 hour ago, GuessingEveryDay said:

I'm a Florida Boi! And y'all can suck it!

Spoken like a true Florida man...;)

1 hour ago, Fraston said:

When was the last time you got snow?

At least we got some 3 or so years ago (I was beginning to watch KSP content then)

We had some flurries during the polar vortex last year, and it got so cold that my computer didn't work for a few hours! After chucking in some Hot Hands, it was back in business! School unfortunately wasn't canceled... It was awful. I felt even more sorry for the students who were boarding students, because they didn't know it would go sub-30 the next day (look up FSDB St. Augustine), and had to stay in a group the entire time. Oof...

5 minutes ago, GuessingEveryDay said:

It was awful. I felt even more sorry for the students who were boarding students, because they didn't know it would go sub-30 the next day (look up FSDB St. Augustine), and had to stay in a group the entire time. Oof...

BOI! Where I come from, anything over 0 is a WARM day in the winter...and those warm days are few and far between...

Edited by Lewie