[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

I think I'll probably develop Oppo later for JSN, I tried and failed last night and I'll either change the concept or do it later. I'll do another moon for Kerbin and then revamp Doosem, maybe with volcanos, just for the heck of it.

Not being able to upload images to Imgur on my phone sucks keister.

Like, screw you! No one freaking cares that you don’t have enough internet traffic on your mobile site, in fact your traffic would be substantially increased BY RE-ENABLING THE THING YOU DISABLED IN RESIGNATION OF LOW TRAFFIC!

It’s a good thing I haven’t missed out on much image posting.

7 hours ago, DunaManiac said:

Has anyone gotten into Among Us recently? It's actually pretty interesting.

A lot like unhealthy a lot

I'm pretty good at the game. But I most of my loses is having a bad team of online players or people just being horrible.

9 hours ago, DunaManiac said:

Has anyone gotten into Among Us recently? It's actually pretty interesting.

Haha...

Me and a friend played it last night...for the sole purpose of trolling...it was fun, loads of fun. 

1 hour ago, Lewie said:

Haha...

Me and a friend played it last night...for the sole purpose of trolling...it was fun, loads of fun. 

Yeah, It's pretty fun.

It's similar to a party game called Mafia. It's where one guy is the "mafia" and so they pretend to kill someone while everyone's eyes are closed, and so everyone says who thinks who is the Mafia.

Spoiler

Has anyone heard of it?

13 minutes ago, DunaManiac said:

Yeah, It's pretty fun.

It's similar to a party game called Mafia. It's where one guy is the "mafia" and so they pretend to kill someone while everyone's eyes are closed, and so everyone says who thinks who is the Mafia.

Reveal hidden contents

Has anyone heard of it?

Oh yeah...Played mafia at almost every meeting in cub scouts. 

1 hour ago, DunaManiac said:

There are people who haven't heard of Mafia?