[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

6 hours ago, Commodore_32 said:

@Lewie didnt rescue my save, my crew....

Reveal hidden contents

YOU BETTER HURRY UP

*sigh*

Look, my day usually starts at 0445, and it ends at 13:00. Most days I don’t have anytime for ksp, high school consumes a ton of it. I’m more then happy to rescue your crew, I just need to have some time free to do so.

Edited by Lewie

1 minute ago, DunaManiac said:

4eyouz.jpg

LIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKE

29 minutes ago, Kane Kerman said:

idk waht to post.

I got the perfect idea...

Should Project Orion be stock? (IE no mods required to make a real Project Orion.)

I say yes.

Edited by The_Arcitect

That's really annoying. Hate it when anyone does that.

2 hours ago, Dr. Kerbal said:

I hear that there is a worry of KSP2 having in game currency and micro transactions.

Fortunately, @Nate Simpson has already said that there won't be any of that. They are trying to preserve the spirit of the original game, and those things would certainly ruin it, eh?

Going to leave apology for the "How long this thread will stay unlocked" here:

I guess I learned a lesson today that I thought would be harmless fun. Can't wait to continue playing forum games with you guys. Try to not make the same mistakes again I am going to tell myself. I guess there is some things we never think about before we do them. Which is unfortunate because we can make very bad mistakes when we do. So let me give you a little bit of a suggestion, think twice! I also am glad the thread will not be deleted because that allows future forum users to learn from mistakes I made. I don't know how much time I am going to take feeling bad , usually whenever I make even the slightest mistake causing something bad to happen I will feel bad about it for like hours.

Edited by Guest