[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/8/2020 at 10:22 PM, Misguided_Kerbal said:

You guys have heard of "The cow goes over the moon" rhyme, right? Well the cow must be heat resistant or something to survive lunar reentry. Just a thought.

What if it’s a Robo-Cow

even better, what if it’s a flying COWINATOR! BEHOLD!

4 minutes ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

I still sorta wish Project Constellation was never cancelled. Or maybe what if history was like Eyes Turned Skyward?

idk what this means but for some reason it reminded me of the Portal games. How cool would it be if those were irl?

well, no. Very uncool actually. I’m not one for alien invasions and psychopathic robots.

but still, portal guns.

Just now, HansonKerman said:

idk what this means but for some reason it reminded me of the Portal games. How cool would it be if those were irl?

well, no. Very uncool actually. I’m not one for alien invasions and psychopathic robots.

but still, portal guns.

*pew pew*

anyways, here's a link to Eyes Turned Skyward. It's alternate history, where the space shuttle was never developed. It's a pretty good read.

https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/eyes-turned-skywards.208954/reader/#post-4957738

Now I think about it, what would an irl ashpd be like? The one from Portal where it can basically shoot on anything (HL2)? Or the one from Portal 2, the canonical one which can only shoot on surfaces with moon rocks in them?

What would happen if you “looked at the operational end of the device”?

these are the true questions

1 minute ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

<apalling portal gun imitation, smh>

anyways, here's a link to Eyes Turned Skyward. It's alternate history, where the space shuttle was never developed. It's a pretty good read.

https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/eyes-turned-skywards.208954/reader/#post-4957738

Fascinating! *reads*