[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

So I've came up with a list of words based on several popular cultures to refer to several extreme events.

• Kerbal = Extremely massive & overpowered rocket/airplane.
  • Chuck Norris = Extreme machine guns of any kind, or extreme usage of the aforementioned weapon.
  • Frozen / Elsa = Too much ice / heavy usage of ice, e.g the Habakkuk aircraft carrier or that one ice pool table on the Google Picture War RELOADED thread.

OK I need more ideas

Edited by FahmiRBLXian
Atoucrroetc

9 hours ago, FahmiRBLXian said:

So I've came up with a list of words based on several popular cultures to refer to several extreme events.

• Kerbal = Extremely massive & overpowered rocket/airplane.
  • Chuck Norris = Extreme machine guns of any kind, or extreme usage of the aforementioned weapon.
  • Frozen / Elsa = Too much ice / heavy usage of ice, e.g the Habakkuk aircraft carrier or that one ice pool table on the Google Picture War RELOADED thread.

OK I need more ideas

• I'm sorry, Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that = STAHP PLEASE

lol

Also, I started this thing: 

heeeloo and welcome to the Aperture science computer aided enrichment center. Your specimen has been processed and we are now ready to beign the test proper. Before we start however, keep in mind that although fun, and learning are the primary goals of all enrichment center activity, serious injury may occur. Please refrain from <unintelligible Spanish> <bzztt> stand back. The portal will open in three... two... one.

As part of required test protocol, join my discord 

2 minutes ago, HansonKerman said:

heeeloo and welcome to the Aperture science computer aided enrichment center. Your specimen has been processed and we are now ready to beign the test proper. Before we start however, keep in mind that although fun, and learning are the primary goals of all enrichment center activity, serious injury may occur. Please refrain from <unintelligible Spanish> <bzztt> stand back. The portal will open in three... two... one.

As part of required test protocol, join my discord 

ok. But how?

Edited by Misguided_Kerbal

22 minutes ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

Let's sing Old Macdonald!

Old Macdonald had a farm, eeeiiieiieieoiefherufhirg w *screams*

finka assspssladingka wssfewoaaawwer gigoooofddddd D frewaaasdddddddfgghhhh   beeetgss incottr acvt sdfttttrolkkse AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaKKKKKKKKKKKKKKHS