[1.10.1] KK's SpaceX Pack v.6.5 - 01/11/2020

18 hours ago, pt1243 said:

The current version of RO includes support for most parts (under RealismOverhaul/RO_SuggestedMods/KK Launchers) but I am in the process of writing configs for Crew Dragon and the trunk. I will also need to take a look at the landing legs as I believe the RO configs are in regard to the older stats from Block 3.

Well then I salute you!

1 hour ago, skzbr said:

Where can i edit the CFG of the droneship to change the cost?? I want to put in carrer mode but its too expansive

Thank you

Kerbal Space Program > GameData > Launchers Pack > Rockets > SpaceX_ASDS > SpaceX_Barge

On 6/18/2020 at 8:06 PM, SAMCG14 said:

But how can I change the clean texture to a soot texture in-flight? I have B9PartSwitch but I don't have idea of how to enable it. Can someone help me?

Anyone? :P

Edited by SAMCG14

40 minutes ago, JacobPF9 said:

Texture replacer was the mod that allowed you to do so IIRC. Because the mod no longer is dependent on such, you cant.

Thanks but, Tundra Exploration do it I think with B9PartSwitch so I think it could be possible, even so thanks 

58 minutes ago, SAMCG14 said:

Thanks but, Tundra Exploration do it I think with B9PartSwitch so I think it could be possible, even so thanks 

I made my own plugin that does that. I did use B9PS before that tho.

10 hours ago, damonvv said:

I made my own plugin that does that. I did use B9PS before that tho.

Oh that's interesting thanks:cool:

2 hours ago, ryan kerman said:

hi love this mod can i ask how do you update it and will there be a dragon cargo

The last update is 6.2, you can download it in spacedock here

https://spacedock.info/mod/269/SpaceX Launch Vehicles

7 hours ago, ryan kerman said:

Thanks a lot great mod

1 more how do you update it cuz i had it installed already

Install it and replace the older folder 

Edited by SAMCG14

On 5/17/2020 at 5:12 PM, Kartoffelkuchen said:

Hey Alex, I'm sorry to hear that. In your KSP/GameData folder, are there the two "Kartoffelkuchen" and "Launchers Pack" folders? If the mods folder architecture is changed, all parts except for the F9demo parts and some single parts will not load, so I think there is an issue with your installation. If the problem persists, please share a screenshot of your GameData folder.

Hello, I have the same problem of Alex and my game data folder contains  "Kartoffelkuchen" and "Launchers Pack" folders (and I'm in the 1.9.1 KSP version). What can I do, 

Thank you so much. 

Filippo

Hello @Kartoffelkuchen

Congratulations for this mod specially for the 2 versions of it:

• SpaceXLaunchVehicles-StockSize
  • SpaceXLaunchVehicles-RealSize

I was testing SpaceXLaunchVehicles-RealSize in KSP1.9.1 in order to explore some crazy ideas, about how use the Falcon 9-v1.1 and the CrewDragon in a kind of Lunar mission using them in a taxi, permanent Lunar orbital station.

When I was using the SpaceXLaunchVehicles-RealSize version with RealSolarSystem the dynamics of Falcon9 don't match the expectations, maybe I am doing something wrong! :)

But this is what I was expecting at MECO:

YfyJ86t.png

MECO:

• Height: 71.5 km 
  • Speed: 7815 km/h 2179 m/s
  • In 2:40s of flight.

And what I got using mod version6.2 on KSP 1.9.1 with Real Solar System was:

28pr6cP.png

MECO at:

• Height: 60.1 km 
  • Speed:1644 m/s
  • In 1:54s of flight.

It seams that the Falcons are scaled just for Kerbin right?

Thank you!

Edited by pmborg

Hey @Kartoffelkuchen,

I just downloaded your mod and I have to say, the models look fantastic! It came to me that while I tried to load in the Falcon Heavy, it had the missing parts and modules and when I tried to load the Falcon 9.1.1 (something like that), almost all of the center pieces and fuselages weren't there. I can only imagine that either I downloaded it incorrectly or the file I downloaded was corrupt ( i redownloaded it and it still didn't work). I followed the parameters in the readme.txt file as much as I could and I kept getting the same errors. Is there a fix or are there any videos on installations? Maybe I am missing a dependency?

Edit: Also turns out I installed the rescaled incorrectly but got the same errors after redownloading and installing it correctly.

Edited by AT0MT3CH

55 minutes ago, pmborg said:

When I was using the SpaceXLaunchVehicles-RealSize version with RealSolarSystem the dynamics of Falcon9 don't match the expectations, maybe I am doing something wrong! :)

But this is what I was expecting at MECO:

YfyJ86t.png

MECO:

• Height: 71.5 km 
  • Speed: 7815 km/h 2179 m/s
  • In 2:40s of flight.

And what I got using mod version6.2 on KSP 1.9.1 with Real Solar System was:

28pr6cP.png

MECO at:

• Height: 60.1 km 
  • Speed:1644 m/s
  • In 1:54s of flight.

It seams that the Falcons are scaled just for Kerbin right?

Thank you!

Use ReaFuels mod, and use RP-1and LOX, this will make it lighter so it will have more Delta-V I think :P

27 minutes ago, SAMCG14 said:

Use ReaFuels mod, and use RP-1and LOX, this will make it lighter so it will have more Delta-V I think :P

Yes, that is an interesting idea! :-)

Thank you.

On 6/18/2020 at 8:06 PM, SAMCG14 said:

Hey! This mod is awesome and I really enjoy it using the Falcon 9, and Falcon Heavy, I really like that it is identical to the real Falcon 9!

But how can I change the clean texture to a soot texture in-flight? I have B9PartSwitch but I don't have idea of how to enable it. Can someone help me?

I did it :) someone that knows a lot of mods could help me :D

Edited by SAMCG14

Will this mod get true B5 Falcon Heavy Liveries? There is no B5 FH texture as of now only F9 so it is awkward seeing the big Falcon 9 logo on the side of Falcon Heavy when it isn't like that in real life.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.