[1.10.1] KK's SpaceX Pack v.6.5 - 01/11/2020

43 minutes ago, who cares said:

I used to have the same problem, I would just recommend using CKAN to install it instead of SpaceDock.

Is anyone else having trouble with the Falcon Heavy decoupler, for me it doesn't seem to attach right. Idk whether I should just strut it up or if I'm missing anything.

Mine wont decouple the boosters. What exactly do you mean by "It wont attach right"?

4 hours ago, GuyWithAHoodie said:

Really good mod, Very nice, Also I don't know if this is anything concerning you but for one of the extras if you branch all the way down the dependancies you can't download it, Can't figure out which (Sorry If It's Not Very Useful) also I don't know if it's your fault or anything but when I spawn the Falcon 9 at least the rocket starts tipping and falls and explodes, The Thing I want you to add/improve the most is you need to strengthen the Falcon 9 landing legs because if you go over like 5 meters a second the legs will break and even when you've landed the rocket swings everywhere, Also if it's possible could you add something that automatically lands the first stage for the Falcon 9, Sorry if this is very long and alot of suggestions but I would like to see these things implemented/improved =)

Use MechJeb2 for landing

I downloaded this mod at the time of the launch and only just now got around to trying it out. 
Havent been into orbit yet but i adore the detal on the Dragon 2, it has the right ratio of stockalike to real detal. I didnt need another mod but this will be on my list of must install mods.

Does the Crew Dragon have an IVA yet?

1 hour ago, Maxterminate said:

Dear Kartoffelkuchen,

I recently downloaded your mod, but for some reason only the F9 demo loads in and lots of the parts are missing,

do you know what happened??

i had that issue when i didn't figure out how to put the files in correctly so maybe try a different file loading in solution thing.

btw are both the files in the Launchers Pack file?

Hey! This mod is awesome and I really enjoy it using the Falcon 9, and Falcon Heavy, I really like that it is identical to the real Falcon 9!

But how can I change the clean texture to a soot texture in-flight? I have B9PartSwitch but I don't have idea of how to enable it. Can someone help me?

On 6/15/2020 at 6:14 PM, JacobPF9 said:

Mine wont decouple the boosters. What exactly do you mean by "It wont attach right"?

When I attach, and then go to launch the side boosters just swing around like propellers. Also I was wondering if there is a fix for the grid fins, which instead of spinning to control the booster, they move like a hinge up and down.

1 hour ago, Frozenflame03 said:

When I attach, and then go to launch the side boosters just swing around like propellers. Also I was wondering if there is a fix for the grid fins, which instead of spinning to control the booster, they move like a hinge up and down.

When it comes to the gridfins, that's just how they work. I recommend using the Kerbal Reusability Expansion mod for legs and gridfins. When it comes to the side boosters, try using more hold downs? When my boosters start moving around like they are swaying in the wind, another hold down a little bit higher up usually does the trick. Hope that helps :)

1 hour ago, xD-FireStriker said:

It seems as if the Space X Crew Dragon Capsule is using no electricity, can anyone confirm? 

Yea that's right, with B9 Part Switch I implemented a reaction wheels system to the Crew Dragon and uses 1.5 of electricity per second 

8 hours ago, merlin2345 said:

Does anyone happen to know where I could download the older versions of the kk spacex RO configs? Or are they already included in RO with the older versions of this mod?

They should be included. If you want to look, I used to just type in "KSP SpaceX Pack RO config" into google and there would be a google drive folder with just the Falcon 9 configs in it.

9 minutes ago, JacobPF9 said:

They should be included. If you want to look, I used to just type in "KSP SpaceX Pack RO config" into google and there would be a google drive folder with just the Falcon 9 configs in it.

Huh. It must be my search engine because I did a few times but found nothing.:P Thanks for letting me know!

16 hours ago, merlin2345 said:

Does anyone happen to know where I could download the older versions of the kk spacex RO configs? Or are they already included in RO with the older versions of this mod?

7 hours ago, JacobPF9 said:

The current version of RO includes support for most parts (under RealismOverhaul/RO_SuggestedMods/KK Launchers) but I am in the process of writing configs for Crew Dragon and the trunk. I will also need to take a look at the landing legs as I believe the RO configs are in regard to the older stats from Block 3.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.