[1.10.1] KK's SpaceX Pack v.6.5 - 01/11/2020

3 hours ago, krislhull said:

I am having an issue with this mod. After building up the Falcon in the VAB, and I go to launch, the only thing that works is the Dracos in the dragon and the parachutes. All other engines and stages disappear from the cue. When I revert back to the VAB, everything is normal. I even tried loading the included completed rockets in sandbox mode, and get the same thing. I then proceeded to try placing a Dragon on top of another rocket, and get the same issue... Anyone else experience this? I am running 1.10.

That's very weird, idk how to help you sorry, that had never happened to me

Maybe some conflicts with other mods? Idk:( 

Edited by SAMCG14

3 hours ago, krislhull said:

I am having an issue with this mod. After building up the Falcon in the VAB, and I go to launch, the only thing that works is the Dracos in the dragon and the parachutes. All other engines and stages disappear from the cue. When I revert back to the VAB, everything is normal. I even tried loading the included completed rockets in sandbox mode, and get the same thing. I then proceeded to try placing a Dragon on top of another rocket, and get the same issue... Anyone else experience this? I am running 1.10.

i made falcon 1 and then updated in just a minute and then the engine stages were gone and it said the oxidiser was deprived so i decided to replace the engines and it worked so maybe try that idk

there was multiple glitches or it is just me? for 1 for some reason when i launch Falcon 9 FT (by me not by loading from winrar) for some reason 30 sec in flight it starts to going sideways i try to control it but hard and he always  flips  around every time 2. i tried landing but for some reason my orbit and drone ship was correct out of nowhere  my orbit was from this vertical landing orbit for some reason it turned horizontal  from going down to going forward and i didn't stop i litarely left kerbin and kerbal system i will try now reinstalling and adding RSS-RO and i think where was more glitches if they continues i dunno see ya in 20 mins lol

edit i ran with RSS/RO took me 6 hours... glitch 1 it was fairing doing that i removed fairing and satelite was  still there and i launched and landed normaly but didng get to orbit cuz too smal for RSS other glitch i forgot to tuern off the MechJeb2 but i cannot explain how did orbit soo fast went from horisontal to vertical...

Edited by Nooby_dud
yeeter

13 hours ago, Ciko said:

Can someone share with me RO config?

I'm finalising the capsule and trunk configs and working on integrating life support configs. Solar panels may take me a little while as I have to dig into the RO solar tech levels and work out realistic values. Another user also reported an issue with parachutes but I have not looked at that yet, but it may be an issue as well.

On 7/15/2020 at 4:59 PM, pt1243 said:

I've mainly been working on the capsule and trunk and so I haven't had time to get around to the parachutes yet. I believe that it is possible though, you might want to take a look at other parachute configs for RO and see how they do it.

Well turns out I just can't read and compare well enough... because of your hint I found the error. I got a little confused about the names of the parachutes and the respective animations as they differ much from what I could see in the RO configs. Just messed these names up... If you are interested i can share my parachute files with you. But I have to say that I did them only to my understanding and I can't guarantee they are correct.

On 12/07/2020 at 11:04, Antonimusprime said:

Ei, alguém pode me ajudar? Estou tentando carregar um grupo de Starlinks no dispensador Starlink. No entanto, apenas os 2 primeiros Starlinks permanecem conectados ao dispensador, sem maneira de dissociar, e todos os Starlinks que coloco em cima dos primeiros ficam desconectados e permanecem presos no ar. Meu console é inundado pelas previsões da NaN Trajectory, etc. Alguma dica sobre como colocar uma carga-mãe de Starlinks no ar, usando o dispensador feito para isso?

I am having the same problem, I alreary intalled the last version and the problem continued...

On 7/12/2020 at 3:04 PM, Antonimusprime said:

Hey, can somebody help me? I am trying to load a group of Starlinks on the Starlink dispenser, However only the first 2 Starlinks remain connected to the dispenser, with no way of decoupling, and all the Starlinks I place on top of the first ones get disconnected, and remain stuck in the air. My console gets flooded with NaN Trajectory predictions etc. Any tips on how to get a motherload of Starlinks in the air, using the dispenser made for it?

did you try decoupling the first 2

@Someone help me! why is @Antonimusprime's thing you quoted in portuguese when it was in english?

he for some reason when you look at pictures of this mod they are not same i downloaded mod and literaly olmost non of that pictures texture was on rockets almost noni was confused i think did i miss something or what

I maybe found problem i was using 6.2 from Ckan but i tryed to redownload it says 6.4 ill see maybe that the problem lol

edit: its saem for some reason when i add RSS-RO and theyer mods  when i launch Falcon 9 FT it uses 4x more fuel whole FT main tank empty in 15 seconds an upper for some reason but same engine power it says same amount of fuel usage but uses lot more than says what?

Edited by Nooby_dud
found problem maybe

@Nooby_dud To quote myself from the OP:

On 5/17/2020 at 1:49 AM, Kartoffelkuchen said:

This pack provides realistic models of SpaceX's rockets and spacecraft, made for your Stock Kerbal Space Program installation.

and:

Realism Overhaul support is currently pending.

I marked the important words for you.

Edited by Kartoffelkuchen

13 hours ago, ZeroGravity said:

Well turns out I just can't read and compare well enough... because of your hint I found the error. I got a little confused about the names of the parachutes and the respective animations as they differ much from what I could see in the RO configs. Just messed these names up... If you are interested i can share my parachute files with you. But I have to say that I did them only to my understanding and I can't guarantee they are correct.

Yes, I would love to have them!

9 hours ago, pt1243 said:

Yes, I would love to have them!

This is the current state of my work on the parachutes... I am sure there is tweaking needed to get it realy realistic, especially with the updated weights from your work. Aimed for a splashdown speed of around 9 m/s...

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vteeh0hrr891b3x/AAC9evYdCgGYQQ4Logk7tL3ra?dl=0

I will take the link down after a view days though...

8 minutes ago, OdyBN said:

How do I get the fuel tank to switch to the used texture in flight? That way it makes landings more realistic.

@AlphaMensaehelp me with this, you need B9PartSwitch for it, then go to the .cfg tank and paste this in the parts variants

Spoiler

Copy the following into Notepad or other text editor, and save it as a .cfg file in your KSP GameData:

@PART[KK_SPX_F93_S1tank]
{

!MODULE[ModulePartVariants]{}

MODULE
{
    name = ModuleB9PartSwitch
    moduleID = textureSwitch
    switcherDescription = Tank Style
    switcherDescriptionPlural = Tank Styles
    affectDragCubes = false
    bottomOfWindow = false
    switchInFlight = True

SUBTYPE
    {
        name = block5new
        title = Block 5 (New)
        primaryColor = #ffffff
        secondaryColor = #eeeeee

TEXTURE
        {
            texture = Launchers Pack/Rockets/SpaceX/F9B5_main
            currentTexture = F9B5_main
        }
    }

SUBTYPE
    {
        name = block5used
        title = Block 5 (Used)
        primaryColor = #ffffff
        secondaryColor = #995121

TEXTURE
        {
            texture = Launchers Pack/Rockets/SpaceX/F9B5_main_used
        }
    }

SUBTYPE
    {
        name = block5worm
        title = Block 5 Worm (New)
        primaryColor = #E50000
        secondaryColor = #eeeeee

TEXTURE
        {
            texture = Launchers Pack/Rockets/SpaceX/F9B5_worm
        }
    }

SUBTYPE
    {
        name = block5wormUsed
        title = Block 5 Worm (Used)
        primaryColor = #E50000
        secondaryColor = #995121

TEXTURE
        {
            texture = Launchers Pack/Rockets/SpaceX/F9B5_worm_used
        }
    }

SUBTYPE
    {
        name = heavy
        title = FH Booster (White)
        primaryColor = #ffffff
        secondaryColor = #eeeeee

TEXTURE
        {
            texture = Launchers Pack/Rockets/SpaceX/f93_tanks_heavy
        }
    }

SUBTYPE
    {
        name = heavy2
        title = FH Center Core
        primaryColor = #ffffff
        secondaryColor = #eeeeee

TEXTURE
        {
            texture = Launchers Pack/Rockets/SpaceX/f93_tanks_heavy2
        }
    }

SUBTYPE
    {
        name = used
        title = F9 used
        primaryColor = #ffffff
        secondaryColor = #995121

TEXTURE
        {
            texture = Launchers Pack/Rockets/SpaceX/f93_tanks_burned
            currentTexture = F9B5_main
        }
    }

}

}

13 hours ago, ZeroGravity said:

This is the current state of my work on the parachutes... I am sure there is tweaking needed to get it realy realistic, especially with the updated weights from your work. Aimed for a splashdown speed of around 9 m/s...

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vteeh0hrr891b3x/AAC9evYdCgGYQQ4Logk7tL3ra?dl=0

I will take the link down after a view days though...

Thanks! I will take a look at them soon.

11 hours ago, SAMCG14 said:

@AlphaMensaehelp me with this, you need B9PartSwitch for it, then go to the .cfg tank and paste this in the parts variants

Hide contents

Copy the following into Notepad or other text editor, and save it as a .cfg file in your KSP GameData:

@PART[KK_SPX_F93_S1tank]
{

!MODULE[ModulePartVariants]{}

MODULE
{
    name = ModuleB9PartSwitch
    moduleID = textureSwitch
    switcherDescription = Tank Style
    switcherDescriptionPlural = Tank Styles
    affectDragCubes = false
    bottomOfWindow = false
    switchInFlight = True

SUBTYPE
    {
        name = block5new
        title = Block 5 (New)
        primaryColor = #ffffff
        secondaryColor = #eeeeee

TEXTURE
        {
            texture = Launchers Pack/Rockets/SpaceX/F9B5_main
        }
    }

SUBTYPE
    {
        name = block5used
        title = Block 5 (Used)
        primaryColor = #ffffff
        secondaryColor = #995121

TEXTURE
        {
            texture = Launchers Pack/Rockets/SpaceX/F9B5_main_used
        }
    }

SUBTYPE
    {
        name = block5worm
        title = Block 5 Worm (New)
        primaryColor = #E50000
        secondaryColor = #eeeeee

TEXTURE
        {
            texture = Launchers Pack/Rockets/SpaceX/F9B5_worm
        }
    }

SUBTYPE
    {
        name = block5wormUsed
        title = Block 5 Worm (Used)
        primaryColor = #E50000
        secondaryColor = #995121

TEXTURE
        {
            texture = Launchers Pack/Rockets/SpaceX/F9B5_worm_used
        }
    }

SUBTYPE
    {
        name = heavy
        title = FH Booster (White)
        primaryColor = #ffffff
        secondaryColor = #eeeeee

TEXTURE
        {
            texture = Launchers Pack/Rockets/SpaceX/f93_tanks_heavy
        }
    }

SUBTYPE
    {
        name = heavy2
        title = FH Center Core
        primaryColor = #ffffff
        secondaryColor = #eeeeee

TEXTURE
        {
            texture = Launchers Pack/Rockets/SpaceX/f93_tanks_heavy2
        }
    }

SUBTYPE
    {
        name = used
        title = F9 used
        primaryColor = #ffffff
        secondaryColor = #995121

TEXTURE
        {
            texture = Launchers Pack/Rockets/SpaceX/f93_tanks_burned
            currentTexture = F9B5_main
        }
    }

}

}

Thanks! It worked

On 7/16/2020 at 11:02 PM, Kartoffelkuchen said:

@Nooby_dud To quote myself from the OP:

and:

I marked the important words for you.

i have question is it ok if i just scale rockets parts. and engines power up in cfg for rss??

17 hours ago, SAMCG14 said:

Falcon 9 Landing :P

screenshot251.png

there is black ocweb.. dunno. black interstage and landing legs *black* but when i download install open ksp there is no black interstage or legs or etc. only white did i missed something?

and when landing rocket is still white but other people do landing it gets like this pic am i missing something or just wrong downloading?

KSP1.2.2

On 7/17/2020 at 11:52 AM, Kraken that doesn't exist said:

how bad is your spelling

how old are you

actualy its not bad i was typing in dark and cant say keyboard i do it right now soo yes bad

13 looool (14)

Edited by Nooby_dud
dunno

4 hours ago, Nooby_dud said:

there is black ocweb.. dunno. black interstage and landing legs *black* but when i download install open ksp there is no black interstage or legs or etc. only white did i missed something?

and when landing rocket is still white but other people do landing it gets like this pic am i missing something or just wrong downloading?

did you download spacex pack when it was still in the KK launchers thread?

also it's octoweb not ocweb

4 hours ago, Nooby_dud said:

actualy its not bad i was typing in dark and cant say keyboard i do it right now soo yes bad

then just install lights into your keyboard

1 hour ago, GuyWithAHoodie said:

Mod doesn't work in 1.10 or at least last I checked when loading it would freeze the loading so you can't play the game

It works, update the mod to the 6.4 version 

Hey all,

Currently, I don't believe I've installed the add-on in full. I have all of the parts for the Falcon 1 and Falcon 9 demo rockets. However, I'm lacking parts for the various other rockets included in the modification. Furthermore, when I try to install the craft files of the rockets I don't have, the game states that they cannot build them because I am lacking parts. These part names don't match the part files I have in the folders, however, there are files that denote the same type of part, only with a slightly different name. I have installed the add-on in the way described in the readme file and I'm not sure what is causing the issue. Can anyone offer advice or a solution to the issue I'm facing?

Thanks

Hi i got the mod somewhat working it keeps saying that its missing module kosporcessor anyone know a fix?

Mechjeb also dont auto deploy the landing legs for me

Edited by iHush

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.