[1.10.1] KK's SpaceX Pack v.6.5 - 01/11/2020

39 minutes ago, OdyBN said:

Will this mod get true B5 Falcon Heavy Liveries? There is no B5 FH texture as of now only F9 so it is awkward seeing the big Falcon 9 logo on the side of Falcon Heavy when it isn't like that in real life.

I think that yes but I tried to do them by myself 

On 6/20/2020 at 1:55 AM, pt1243 said:

The current version of RO includes support for most parts (under RealismOverhaul/RO_SuggestedMods/KK Launchers) but I am in the process of writing configs for Crew Dragon and the trunk. I will also need to take a look at the landing legs as I believe the RO configs are in regard to the older stats from Block 3.

Any updates on the RO configs for Dragon?

5 hours ago, JacobPF9 said:

Any updates on the RO configs for Dragon?

Yep, I've been working on Crew Dragon and the trunk mainly. I'll probably have something that's good enough to start testing in the next few days or so (but of course anyone is free to contribute as well - there are plenty of examples in the RO folder to help).

15 hours ago, pt1243 said:

Yep, I've been working on Crew Dragon and the trunk mainly. I'll probably have something that's good enough to start testing in the next few days or so (but of course anyone is free to contribute as well - there are plenty of examples in the RO folder to help).

I'd love to help work out kinks in the parts however I have no modding experience whatsoever. Do have nearly 1000 hours on RO alone though :) 

19 minutes ago, xD-FireStriker said:

has anyone gotten this to work on 1.10? Im checking out 1.10 stock but wondering if this is broken or not. 
Staying Modded on 1.9.1 for the next few weeks so i dont  really care if its broken, more or less just wondering 

It gets stuck because the Starlink files inside the Kartoffelkuchen, what I did was to take the Starlink files out of the game data folder and you can play ksp 1.10 with KK's SpaceX pack, and when @Kartoffelkuchen release the 6.3 compatible with 1.10 hopefully you can play it as normal again 

1 minute ago, SAMCG14 said:

It gets stuck because the Starlink files inside the Kartoffelkuchen, what I did was to take the Starlink files out of the game data folder and you can play ksp 1.10 with KK's SpaceX pack, and when @Kartoffelkuchen release the 6.3 compatible with 1.10 hopefully you can play it as normal again 

I wonder why the starlink files are holding it up.

8 hours ago, SAMCG14 said:

I don't know what i'm doing wrong but I'm missing lots of parts of SpaceX rockets, are you facing this problem in 1.10 ?

p.s: I installed following the step by step in the read me file.

Edited by F4lconHeavy

3 hours ago, F4lconHeavy said:

I don't know what i'm doing wrong but I'm missing lots of parts of SpaceX rockets, are you facing this problem in 1.10 ?

p.s: I installed following the step by step in the read me file.

Hmm that's weird, I doesn't have the Starlinks only but I have all parts, so idk maybe another mod isn't compatible with 1.10

Hello Everyone, 

KSP 1.10 FIX

For KSP 1.10, go to Kerbal Space Program\GameData\Kartoffelkuchen\KK_SpX_Starlink and find KK_SpX_Starlink.cfg 

Remove the following module from the mu file and the game should load into the main menu. 

MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleAnimateGeneric
        animationName = KK_SpX_Starlink_solar
        actionGUIName = Toggle
        startEventGUIName = Extend
        endEventGUIName = Retract
    }

That being said, try not to use the part. I'm unsure if it will work as intended now that this animation has been removed. 

@Kartoffelkuchen

Cheers,

Cpt72Bug

Edited by Cpt72Bug

41 minutes ago, Cpt72Bug said:

That being said, try not to use the part. I'm unsure if it will work as intended now that this animation has been removed.

Well that certainly is a quick and dirty fix but yeah, now the solar panels won't deploy any more. Very weird that it hangs up because of an animation. I'll need to investigate further.

Several other mod packs have stated issues with animations caused by this latest update. I suspect the Dev's may have updated how animations are handled. 

It may be worthwhile to see how stock parts are handling animations now. I went line by line for the other modules and found no changes, however in comparison to stock parts the animations module was different. Although, i've never developed a KSP mod nor do I know much about development within KSP. Just a guy trying to play 1.10. 

Edited by Cpt72Bug

1 hour ago, Cpt72Bug said:

For KSP 1.10, go to Kerbal Space Program\GameData\Kartoffelkuchen\KK_SpX_Starlink and find KK_SpX_Starlink.mu 

Remove the following module from the mu file and the game should load into the main menu. 

@Kartoffelkuchen

Thanks for the help, but I think you tried to say the .cfg file because the .mu file is the model...

Edited by SAMCG14

14 hours ago, Kartoffelkuchen said:

Well that certainly is a quick and dirty fix but yeah, now the solar panels won't deploy any more. Very weird that it hangs up because of an animation. I'll need to investigate further.

Yep, the game stops working on 1.10 in the starlink model

Hi all, unfortunately some things have come up which means that I probably won't have time to get the RO configs out for a few more days. If anyone has any suggestions/input please feel free to reply and I will see if I can include it. Thanks for your patience.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.