[1.10.1] KK's SpaceX Pack v.6.5 - 01/11/2020

6 hours ago, pmborg said:

Hello and the Falcons have Landed...

• Thanks for the suggestion but meanwhile, I found two solutions to that, I need to explore both, I will re-visit this subject soon, maybe next week or so.
  • For now I am focus on finish the Falcon Heavy Profile, specially the simultaneous landings of the two side boosters (I am close... ) and preparing a big commit for that, which will solve problems like, extend physics allow multiple parts of mission fly at same time, etc...
  • Which will allow to watch the landing of a booster and switch to ST-2 and... upss.. almost in orbit...

First Dual/Simultaneous Landing: (still on development...)

3xmivLP.png

Ae1dEJp.png

personally i use FMRS and land manually because it kinda screws up your script (no entry and landing burn)
P.S. RIP SN8

On 12/10/2020 at 1:04 AM, kylelander said:

personally i use FMRS and land manually because it kinda screws up your script (no entry and landing burn)

Yesterday, I was doing a Big revision and Set of Improvements, feel free to Report any error or difficult to use the scripts.

On 12/10/2020 at 1:04 AM, kylelander said:

P.S. RIP SN8

Yes unfortunately the low pressure in fuel lines led to a cutoff of one of two engines that were doing the landing, exactly at this moment and that caused the lost of power:

15 minutes ago, pmborg said:

Yesterday, I was doing a Big revision and Set of Improvements, feel free to Report any error or difficult to use the scripts.

Yes unfortunately the low pressure in fuel lines led to a cutoff of one of two engines that were doing the landing, exactly at this moment and that caused the lost of power:

The script goes haywire throughout my testing with FMRS for some reason.
often i see that i have no entry burn and i slam into the ocean at a very high speed.

or, the script has trouble orienting the booster.

2 hours ago, kylelander said:

The script goes haywire throughout my testing with FMRS for some reason.
often i see that i have no entry burn and i slam into the ocean at a very high speed.

or, the script has trouble orienting the booster.

The Scripts control all Phases of Pre-Setup Flight and do all work in all stages, you can choose:

- Or you launch and follow ST2 or you swap to ST1 after stage separation and follow ST1 and then you can comeback at ST-2 and it should be in orbit or almost in orbit. (This is New, since yesterday.)

- If you want to do manual control or use another MOD to control the falcons you should disable the the Scripts, like explained in the git hub link

Edited by pmborg

1 hour ago, FUN2291 said:

Hey, I have a question about compatibility.

Does this mod work with ro/rss?

If so, what version of ksp.

Thank you.

Hello,

Welcome to forums, yes this mod work on KSP v1.9.1 and 1.10.1 (RO/RSS) if you are not very familiar with mods/versions and mod packs, I have do a version a realistic version of performance for all falcon family based on this mod the mod pack is link here: https://github.com/pmborg/SpaceX-RO-Falcons

Default Mission Video:

30 minutes ago, FUN2291 said:

Thank you. I'll try it and let you know. Will this install everything I need, or just the falcon mod? Thanks again.

I recommend that you follow the wiki how-to-install, another wise it will not be realistic in terms of performance:

https://github.com/pmborg/SpaceX-RO-Falcons/wiki/HOW-TO-INSTALL

7 minutes ago, FUN2291 said:

the batch file wont execute

I installed like 100 times, with success :)

• So did you follow the steps in the 2 videos on wiki?, I don't think so, please pay attention to the details.
  • Did you copied all the mod content including the batch file to ROOT of KSP and then did you execute it?

Edited by pmborg

3 minutes ago, FUN2291 said:

root meaning?

The Directory where Kerbal Space Program is Installed, the one which have the KSP_x64.exe file

For Steam:

• Windows x86: C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Kerbal Space Program
  • Windows x64: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Kerbal Space Program

9 minutes ago, FUN2291 said:

im not getting the parts. only parts like the f9 demo tank and the spacex demo engine

All parts are here like described on this post:

If you are not getting those parts at those filters on the image, is because the installation is not correct, and the way to check what is wrong is to give it look tomorrow to the your log file.

If you don't know how to upload the log file check this link:

On 5/17/2020 at 4:59 AM, Get Rice said:

Hey all,

I can't seem to install the mod properly. I followed the readme instructions perfectly and all that's available is the F9 Demo parts. Everything else is hidden or doesn't exist. I installed the mod off of https://spacedock.info/mod/269/SpaceX Launch Vehicles?ga=+3102+'kerbal+space+program'> and I am on version 1.9.1. while running KSP through Steam. I don't understand why I am the only one affected. Can someone offer me assistance?

Thanks,

Alex

Hi, i also have this problem and i cant solve it even with help? Is there any mods that can help with this and move it to the right things?

1 hour ago, mrcharlesboispace said:

Hi, i also have this problem and i cant solve it even with help? Is there any mods that can help with this and move it to the right things?

Hello @mrcharlesboispace

• Welcome to the forums, in order help you to find the problem that you are having, we need your help, providing logs(detail info) about your KSP install.

Such as:

• Did you used CKAN to install kks-spacex-pack ? (YES / NO)
  • Which kks-spacex-pack version is installed ?YaQul3k.png
  • Which KSP version to you have? (1.8.1, 1.9.1, 1.10.1... ?)

After that can you upload your KSP.log and a print screen on the VAB Editor?

With that info will be possible to help you to find the problem that you are having in your installation.

5 hours ago, pmborg said:

Hello @mrcharlesboispace

• Welcome to the forums, in order help you to find the problem that you are having, we need your help, providing logs(detail info) about your KSP install.

Such as:

• Did you used CKAN to install kks-spacex-pack ? (YES / NO)
  • Which kks-spacex-pack version is installed ?YaQul3k.png
  • Which KSP version to you have? (1.8.1, 1.9.1, 1.10.1... ?)

After that can you upload your KSP.log and a print screen on the VAB Editor?

With that info will be possible to help you to find the problem that you are having in your installation.

Sorry! I forgot to update this a while ago, I just didn't follow the instructions correctly. Thanks.

Well maybe this will help me. This is the same problem I have. It turns out that i didn't fix it. I am a little bit confused about why you didn't ask this last time. I am not using  ckan for this-didn't know you could, I tried.

Yea, just checked, it's not in ckan.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.