[1.10.1] KK's SpaceX Pack v.6.5 - 01/11/2020

11 hours ago, pmborg said:

Hello @mrcharlesboispace

• Welcome to the forums, in order help you to find the problem that you are having, we need your help, providing logs(detail info) about your KSP install.

Such as:

• Did you used CKAN to install kks-spacex-pack ? (YES / NO)
  • Which kks-spacex-pack version is installed ?YaQul3k.png
  • Which KSP version to you have? (1.8.1, 1.9.1, 1.10.1... ?)

After that can you upload your KSP.log and a print screen on the VAB Editor?

With that info will be possible to help you to find the problem that you are having in your installation.

I'm confused.

I created a new file for KSP 1.11 to install -> kks-spacex-packSpaceX-RO-Falcons (RSS + Kopernicus and so on...)

The same video instructions on WIKI pages, applies to KSP 1.11 but run the following file, instead: https://github.com/pmborg/SpaceX-RO-Falcons/wiki/HOW-TO-INSTALL

Pmborg-RealFalcons-v2-Install-For_KSP_1.11.1-All_Dependencies.bat

XyPLM3C.png

Edited by pmborg

Hey,  I am having an issue with this mod and Realism Overhaul, when I try to load a craft file in it says that the Merlin1DV+ is missing. When I use this mod without RO it works fine but RO breaks it for some reason. I am running the 1.7.3 version of this mod and I tried the 1.9.1 version also.

Can I get some help on this? Its very annoying lol

ksp.log

2 minutes ago, Insanity_BK said:

Hey,  I am having an issue with this mod and Realism Overhaul, when I try to load a craft file in it says that the Merlin1DV+ is missing. When I use this mod without RO it works fine but RO breaks it for some reason. I am running the 1.7.3 version of this mod and I tried the 1.9.1 version also.

Can I get some help on this? Its very annoying lol

ksp.log

Hello,

You are trying to use the default RO, did you tried already the SpaceX-RO-Falcons?

PB

10 minutes ago, pmborg said:

Hello,

You are trying to use the default RO, did you tried already the SpaceX-RO-Falcons?

PB

Alright I just tried that, now I am missing the Merlin1DV+ and Merlin1D+

14 minutes ago, Insanity_BK said:

Alright I just tried that, now I am missing the Merlin1DV+ and Merlin1D+

You should replace those for the ones that are on VAB

If you can upload your craft i can check tomorrow and replace them in the editor

4 minutes ago, pmborg said:

You should replace those for the ones that are on VAB

If you can upload your craft i can check tomorrow and replace them in the editor

Alright, im just using the craft that comes with the mod. But wouldnt the mod work with the normal RO config? It's worked before and im confused on why it just stopped working.

Craft file

4 minutes ago, Insanity_BK said:

Alright, im just using the craft that comes with the mod. But wouldnt the mod work with the normal RO config? It's worked before and im confused on why it just stopped working.

Craft file

If you have installed all like in vídeo you should have all models there make sure that are including the stock models

The check box on right top of craft load manager

1 hour ago, pmborg said:

If you have installed all like in vídeo you should have all models there make sure that are including the stock models

The check box on right top of craft load manager

I tried installing the RO Config manually, but it seems to not work. What are the main dependencys for your craft files? I ran the .bat file before but it was giving me a lot of mods I dont want or already had.

Edit: I spent way too much time doing this, but i looked up all of my missing parts and found the mods i needed. It works now!

Edited by Insanity_BK

On 12/13/2020 at 2:27 PM, pmborg said:

Hello @mrcharlesboispace

• Welcome to the forums, in order help you to find the problem that you are having, we need your help, providing logs(detail info) about your KSP install.

Such as:

• Did you used CKAN to install kks-spacex-pack ? (YES / NO)
  • Which kks-spacex-pack version is installed ?YaQul3k.png
  • Which KSP version to you have? (1.8.1, 1.9.1, 1.10.1... ?)

After that can you upload your KSP.log and a print screen on the VAB Editor?

With that info will be possible to help you to find the problem that you are having in your installation.

I didnt use CKAN

I dont know witch pack

And i have the 1.11.

Merry christmas

Hello,

For those that enjoy the SpaceX-RO-Falcons the Realistic Performance and KOS Scripts for kks-spacex-pack mod and there are thousands of views per week in GitHub, so I hope that you are all enjoying! :)

I have done a new video to demonstrate the current development state, I hope you find it helpful:

47 minutes ago, Nate Richards said:

Hello! Is there a way to change the torque for the 1st stage landing booster? I find it has some trouble turning around for the boostback burn as well as staying stable once MP runs out. Thanks!

Hello @Nate Richards,

Welcome to the forums.

I have done that with addon/pack: SpaceX-RO-Falcons as you can check it here: on second=168, the ST-1 rotate without any problem:

why does it seem as though the full size F9 Crew Dragon only just has enough deltaV to make it into a 150KM orbit on a 2.5x scale solar system? am i missing something? Also i've looked into the configs for the F9 1.1 tank capacities, what are these volumes measured in? for example the 1st stage tank has a LF capacity of 14,434......

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.