[1.10.1] KK's SpaceX Pack v.6.5 - 01/11/2020

• 3 weeks later...

@Kartoffelkuchen I have downloaded the .zip file, but when i try to unzip it, it says that the file is corrupted. i have managed to open the SpaceX_Launch_Vehicles-6.5.zip.part file, but this file was also corrupted in a sense, that the text was just like HDR  V     @\«•   sRGB ®Îé   gAMA  ± üa       pHYs  à ÃÇo¨d   tEXtSoftware paint.net 4.0.21ñ i and such. can someone help me? i am using winrar, should i use 7zip  or other unzipping programs? Kind regards

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, boxer12000000 said:

I only have demo version

The "demo" version was discontinued years ago.   It was version 0.18 IIRC.   Very few mods made in the last five years will work on it. 

Take a look at this thread, and see if you can find mods that might still work on that version... but your best bet is to look into purchasing the game.

Hey there! Someone else commented this before, but didn't get a response.

I'm finding it quite hard to attach sideboosters for Falcon Heavy. It just doesn't snap to anything. Am I missing something?
My sidebooster is made of these parts, top to bottom; 
- Nosecone
- Golden control thingy
- 'FH Side Booster Attach'
- FT Main fuel tank
- Octaweb with engines

Also, unrelated, would anyone happen to have Waterfall configs for the engines?

On 3/21/2021 at 9:25 AM, boxer12000000 said:

I have crew dragon, but i heven't falcon 9. I have droneschip, ITS , Landing zone but i dont have falcon 9? I have only this mod

1 hour ago, japsert said:

Hey there! Someone else commented this before, but didn't get a response.

I'm finding it quite hard to attach sideboosters for Falcon Heavy. It just doesn't snap to anything. Am I missing something?
My sidebooster is made of these parts, top to bottom; 
- Nosecone
- Golden control thingy
- 'FH Side Booster Attach'
- FT Main fuel tank
- Octaweb with engines

Also, unrelated, would anyone happen to have Waterfall configs for the engines?

Hello,

Maybe you will find interesting this mod pack for this mod that I have done, which will address both issues:

https://github.com/pmborg/SpaceX-RO-Falcons/wiki/HOW-TO-INSTALL

Edited by pmborg

On 5/16/2020 at 10:59 PM, Get Rice said:

Hey all,

I can't seem to install the mod properly. I followed the readme instructions perfectly and all that's available is the F9 Demo parts. Everything else is hidden or doesn't exist. I installed the mod off of https://spacedock.info/mod/269/SpaceX Launch Vehicles?ga=+3102+'kerbal+space+program'> and I am on version 1.9.1. while running KSP through Steam. I don't understand why I am the only one affected. Can someone offer me assistance?

Thanks,

Alex

im also have trouble where parts are missing after i installed it right 

Hello, all of the parts are showing up and work but the crafts are not loading. It says "file format is incompatible with this version of KSP" when I try to open the craft. I have KSP 1.8.1. Do I need 1.9 for the crafts to work?

7 hours ago, peruna said:

Hello, all of the parts are showing up and work but the crafts are not loading. It says "file format is incompatible with this version of KSP" when I try to open the craft. I have KSP 1.8.1. Do I need 1.9 for the crafts to work?

Go into the craftfile and change the second line into this: version = 1.8.1..

39 minutes ago, BobobXP said:

Hello,

I would like to know if it is normal if the RCS works with H and N keys, but not with IKJL keys. It's very annoying to dock the Dragon.

Thank you !

I am doing that here:

59 minutes ago, pmborg said:

I am doing that here:

thanks, but IJKL don't work ...

i dont know if i am doing something wrong or idk what, but RCS with IJKL keys is not working ... it works with your dragon ?

2 minutes ago, BobobXP said:

thanks, but IJKL don't work ...

i dont know if i am doing something wrong or idk what, but RCS with IJKL keys is not working ... it works with your dragon ?

Like I mention at 1m:09s in the above video, I using two hands:

UdDiCSP.png

If you wonder what and how SW was installed, please check video description.

5 minutes ago, pmborg said:

Like I mention at 1m:09s in the above video, I using two hands:

UdDiCSP.png

If you wonder what and how SW was installed, please check video description.

oh this requires the RO config? I don't play with RSS / RO :/

11 minutes ago, BobobXP said:

oh this requires the RO config? I don't play with RSS / RO :/

You can install the bundle and remove the Kopernicus (after the instalation)... that will remove the RSS but keep RO, its an option...

MPq1TqX.png

Edited by pmborg

On 4/3/2021 at 4:29 PM, BobobXP said:

Hello,

I would like to know if it is normal if the RCS works with H and N keys, but not with IKJL keys. It's very annoying to dock the Dragon.

Thank you !

sorry to return to this post, but if I change "False" to "True", will that work? thank you

Spoiler

MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleRCSFX
        stagingEnabled = False
        thrusterTransformName = draco
        thrusterPower = 2.0
        enableYaw = True
        enablePitch = False
        enableRoll = False
        enableX = False
        enableY = False
        enableZ = True
        resourceName = MonoPropellant
        resourceFlowMode = STAGE_PRIORITY_FLOW
        runningEffectName = running
        atmosphereCurve
        {
            key = 0 290
            key = 1 100
            key = 4 0.001
        }
    }

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there!

I have kind of a weird question... there's a .cfg called "...Rescale" and I would like to know what number I shlud put on the Dragon Capsule's lines in order to match Tundra Exploration's size. I noticed your Dragon Pods are slightly wider in the bottom radius than TE's ones. Any thoughts?

4 hours ago, adriangm44 said:

Hello there!

I have kind of a weird question... there's a .cfg called "...Rescale" and I would like to know what number I shlud put on the Dragon Capsule's lines in order to match Tundra Exploration's size. I noticed your Dragon Pods are slightly wider in the bottom radius than TE's ones. Any thoughts?

I believe the rescale configs are for stock sized parts. To match, you would have to see what tundra's are scaled at but you would also have to change the nodes configs also to suit. the only other way around it would be to change the rescaleFactor as this not only changes part size, but also changes the nodes to match. Use with caution though as its quite easy to mess up parts if they have other things built into them such as fairings.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.