[1.10.1] KK's SpaceX Pack v.6.5 - 01/11/2020

5 hours ago, Kerbal the crazyest said:

Very good! I really loved the textures, the engines, all! (I don't know anything of landing boosters), but is really one of the best mods i have! The only suggestion is updating the Starship to the newest version.;)

If you want a good up-to-date Starship mod, you would definitely want Starship Expansion Project.

Edited by SpaceX_Boi

On 9/15/2021 at 4:15 PM, xD-FireStriker said:

Do you plan to model the Crew Dragon Cupola from the Inspiration 4 launch?

This mod has not been updated in about a year. I wouldn't count on it. 

It was a better idea to ask on the Tundra thread, that I saw you post. :)

On 9/14/2021 at 5:24 PM, Kerbal the crazyest said:

Thanks for the recommendation!

No problem!

Edited by JebNotFound

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2020 at 9:29 AM, feluxution said:

turned out my steam messed up my ksp files and had 2 save locations and apparently i put it in the wrong one. everything works now

I have the same issue, I haven't installed my ksp from steam. I installed it from the KSP website. but i'm still having the same problem, It says "Unknown part modules" Or "Contains locked or invalid parts" And unknown part modules lets me load it in, but its all spread apart and i can't fix it because the little green ball thing is also spread apart, Do you have a fix for this?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/6/2020 at 5:32 PM, fluff-y said:

I made a Realism Overhaul & RP-0 patch for the Crew Dragon parts with Kerbalism/TAC & RealChutes integration and thought i would share it here.

I hope it will work properly for everyone as well, but the Parachutes might not work without RealChutes, i haven't tested that.

https://github.com/fluff-y/0000_ksp_addon-changes

Hey @fluff-y,

What has to be changed to make your patches work with Kerbalism+JNSQ+RealChute, but without RO/RP-0/RP-1/TAC?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2022 at 5:31 AM, Snappy said:

I only have demo parts! I only see the Falcon 9 & 1 Demo parts how can I get the others? (This has been going on for a while.)

welcome to the forums!
Hhhm. I think that also happened to me once too. But I can’t help you without a screenshot of your gamedata folder and your output.log

Also, I remember making a falcon 1 a long time ago. But I didn’t know that it used a Merlin 1d engine for the first stage so I used a raptor and combined with hyperedit it got on a kerbol escape:P. That was probably my proudest moment in ksp other than my first kraken attack and my first orbit that went through the atmosphere and stayed stable. *sighs*

Edited by darthvader15001

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Sampa said:

So, what happened to the RO configs?  download is saying that the file was deleted!  are the configs now a part of the base mod?

@pmborg Is doing a great job with the RO Configs, you can find them in his post:

I'll update the link in the OP, thanks!

Edited by Kartoffelkuchen

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
10 hours ago, RiccRacc said:

is there any way to add breaking ground inventory system to the dragon capsule?

Yeah sure, I don't know exactly how it works but there's probably a Partmodule which you can simply copy from a stock command pod part config and paste at the end of the Dragon cfg file.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.