Kerbal Space Program ESA 1.10 update #SharedHorizons

EchoLima

18 minutes ago, VoidCosmos said:

[snip]

What about Vega and Soyuz?

Well Soyuz parts are already in Making History.

But yeah with Vega C/E atleast sharing the same first stage as Ariane 6 boosters i could see those fit the modularity of KSP. Then again there are quite a few solid rocket motors already.

Woot! New Ariane 5 parts! New probes! And a comet mission? Does this mean I can retire this?

Please say it is so! A proper comet (or comets plural) in game that we could explore and that didn't look like an asteroid would be truly awesome!

Edited by Angel-125

4 minutes ago, Canopus said:

Well Soyuz parts are already in Making History. 

Isn't Vostok the pod in making history? Soyuz is gumdrop shaped.

1 minute ago, Angel-125 said:

Woot! New Ariane 5 parts! New probes! And a comet mission? Does this mean I can retire this?

Please say it is so! A proper comet (or comets plural) in game that we could explore and that didn't look like an asteroid would be truly awesome!

I would be disappointed if the comet in the esa science mission is just a large asteroid. but if it isn't then the hype is REAL!

Did @SQUAD forget their forum password or something? I haven't seen a substantive official post here in months. 

I know it seems a little counter intuitive to spend much energy on the forum - that's for folks who already bought the game. But I'll tell you, I do check out game's forums before buying since (for the complex kinds of games I like) a knowledgeable community is essential for enjoyment and playablity. Especially in these days of the "the wiki is the manual".

1 hour ago, jimmymcgoochie said:

Unrelated- what is Wehrner doing in space? Or does Jeb/Bill/Bob wear glasses now due to too many unplanned disassemblies/flight reverts/staring at the sun for too long?

Considering that the other three astronauts have "Jeb", "Val", and "Bill" written on their suits, I'd wager a guess that Bob needs glasses now.;)

Any guesses if we get any new parts for this update? I mean we already have the Vulcain 1 (aka Mainsail) and SRBs. And the Terrier (or if you want it bigger the Wolfhound) would make a decent Aestus look-alike.

18 minutes ago, Dirkidirk said:

Isn't Vostok the pod in making history? Soyuz is gumdrop shaped.

I‘m talking about the Launch Vehicle of course since it has an euro-version.

I see many snacks on the image....isnt a hint of the update... does it?

1 hour ago, St4rdust said:

Big news, Kerbonauts: We’re partnering with ESA for the 1.10 update #SharedHorizons!

We’re excited to include ESA Space Transportation Ariane 5 and two ESA Science missions Bepi Colombo and Rosseta, to the game.

#ExploreFarther

Releasing on PC on July 1st. Coming soon to consoles. More info to come. 

KSP_Keyart_1-10_Render_A4_Logos (1).jpg