Kerbal Space Program ESA 1.10 update #SharedHorizons

EchoLima

On 5/18/2020 at 11:32 AM, alberro+ said:

*screams in childish excitement*

I wouldn't get my hopes up to be honest in regards to Kopernicus...  I would expect that mod to remain the way it is until KSP overhauls all the planets it comes with the game.

On 5/18/2020 at 9:34 AM, St4rdust said:

KSP_Keyart_1-10_Render_A4_Logos (1).jpg

Is this the first instance of Bob Kerman being depicted as wearing glasses?  All the other astronauts have their name badges visible, except the bespectacled one, which I think it is safe to presume is Bob?  I don't think he has glasses anywhere else, no?

47 minutes ago, klesh said:

Is this the first instance of Bob Kerman being depicted as wearing glasses?  All the other astronauts have their name badges visible, except the bespectacled one, which I think it is safe to presume is Bob?  I don't think he has glasses anywhere else, no?

Well he is a scientist...

48 minutes ago, klesh said:

How does that even work, they don’t have ears

19 hours ago, klesh said:

Is this the first instance of Bob Kerman being depicted as wearing glasses?

The game is eight years old. What did you expect? He's not getting younger.

P.S.
Also watch the Crew Dragon launch.

Edited by kerbiloid

Can the flags and decals be removed from the Ariane 5?  I'm probably alone in this, but I'm not a huge fan of using Earth flags and emblems on Kerbin rockets.  It would be different if I was playing RSS, but I like to have only Kerbin flags and emblems on rockets and vessels operating in the Kerbin universe.

4 minutes ago, The Flying Kerbal said:

Can the flags and decals be removed from the Ariane 5?  I'm probably alone in this, but I'm not a huge fan of using Earth flags and emblems on Kerbin rockets.  It would be different if I was playing RSS, but I like to have only Kerbin flags and emblems on rockets and vessels operating in the Kerbin universe.

There are a lot of mods out there that can help you with that.

Like this one:

But the choice is really up to you.

2 hours ago, The Flying Kerbal said:

The one with the flags you're seeing is an ESA variant of the SRB, so you'll be able to use the old (current) variant if you want.

6 minutes ago, klesh said:

The one with the flags you're seeing is an ESA variant of the SRB, so you'll be able to use the old (current) variant if you want.

I believe the standard variant is getting a revamp too, so it will still look good without having to use the flag variant.

23 hours ago, The Flying Kerbal said:

Decals are a part, its literally slapped onto the booster. The main flag can be changed to whatever.