Kerbal Space Program ESA 1.10 update #SharedHorizons

EchoLima

On 6/28/2020 at 1:47 PM, Lewie said:

No, no. It was in the announcement art of Jeb, Bill, Vall and the dude with glasses. That’s what I’m talking about.

16 minutes ago, klesh said:

See, we need confirmation of the Bobness of that Kerbal.

Does the official Twitter count?

Squad is based in Mexico City, so work out what their midday is relative to yours, and assume a 'launch window' a few hours either side of that.

Or wait until the next day, when the server will much be less busy (except in the unlikely eventuality that the majority all have the same plan).

Look at this demanding bunch! Used to be the forum joke for release dates was "SoonTM". This time they actually gave us a singular day, and now everyone wants to know the hour?

1 hour ago, Meecrob said:

Look at this demanding bunch! Used to be the forum joke for release dates was "SoonTM". This time they actually gave us a singular day, and now everyone wants to know the hour?

OK...
SoonTM

(sorry... I had to... hehehe)

Will there be more contracts? I'm actually playing through this game for the first time and I'm finding after doing a few missions around Mun, Minmus, and Eve, the contracts seem to be getting really repetitive, and also dont seem to be going in any type of order...

Or does anybody have any recommendations how to get some contract pack mods to work in 1.9/1.10? I want the SETI contracts SOOO BAD, but they just havent been updated... :(

4 hours ago, DeltaVxInfinity said:

Or does anybody have any recommendations how to get some contract pack mods to work in 1.9/1.10? I want the SETI contracts SOOO BAD, but they just havent been updated... :(

Step 1: you need to install the most recent version of Contract Configurator. You may also have to download and manually install the SETI contract pack as it is so out of date that CKAN no longer picks it up by default. (I believe the latest version it is known to work with is 1.3.x)

Step 2: if you are running the SETI contracts, they work best with tech trees that put probes before crew. As the old Unmanned Before Manned (which is what the SETI Contract Pack was designed to work with) is no longer maintained, try one of the 'spiritual successors': either Unkerballed Start or Probes Before Crewed.

27 minutes ago, Michel Bartolone said:

ANyone know if they're releasing an update for the DLC's as well? Or at least BG?

They'll be putting out bugfixes for DLC's anyways.