KSP 1.10 update: Milka or Cadbury

AHHans

Are the Snacks on the KSP 1.10 Promo Picture Milka or Cadbury Chocolate?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Are the Snacks on the KSP 1.10 Promo Picture Milka or Cadbury Chocolate?

• This is clearly Milka!
    • No, a real Kerbal snacks only Cadbury!
    • This has to be Callier, ESA would only send Swiss choclate to its astronauts

Fellow Kerbonauts. I need your help in deciding this all important question. I believe that by now you all have seen the promotional picture for the upcoming KSP 1.10 upgrade. But if you need a reminder here it is again: 103011636_KSP_Keyart_1-10_Render_A4_Logo

ShotType1_540x540.jpgAs you cannot fail to notice our four intrepid Kerbals are snacking on bars of chocolate that is packaged in violet wrappers.

31825940477_fcdae99be7_b.jpgWhat do you think? Is this chocolade from Milka (left) or Cadbury (right), or is it from Callier (bottom)?

cailler-lait-milchschokolade.jpg

Edited by AHHans

I voted Cadbury's.

That's what came to mind first when I saw it.  On the images you gave here though the Milka is a closer match because you showed 'Whole Nut' rather than ordinary 'Dairy Milk'.

1 minute ago, pandaman said:

On the images you gave here though the Milka is a closer match because you showed 'Whole Nut' rather than ordinary 'Dairy Milk'.

Do you have a link to a free-to-use image of "Dairy Milk"?

Just now, VoidCosmos said:

Yes

And? Names? Links to images?

When I paste "Swiss chocolate that comes in these kinds of violet wrappers" into Google image search, then I get images of Milka and Cadbury.

I would kinda enjoy living in Switzerland, they eat almost 20 of chocolate pounds per person annually! While America eats 11 pounds per person. Then of course it would be cold. Florida man forever!

Edited by GuessingEveryDay
Thank you for the Like, Jim!

O.K. Cadbury apparently cannot decide which shade of violet they want to use. *grrrrr* I decided to nab (= link) an image from Tesco that looked most like a picture of an actual product (and not so much like a CGI).

I also added Callier for those who think that this is the right shade of violet.:D

P.S. Yes, Cadbury and Milka are both owned by Kraft Foods Inc. (Or however they call themselves now.)
P.P.S. O.K. Acording to the forum software this is now a "hot" topic. LOL

Edited by AHHans

5 minutes ago, Lo Var Lachland said:

This is what the community is all about. Trying to figure out what brand of chocolate shows up in promotional images. I love it.

Yes! This is important!!!

Just think about what could happen if I order the wrong brand of snacks for my Kerbals! They'll mutiny! They'll all vanish in a puff of smoke! . . . Oh, you say that's my bad piloting? Not the snacks? Really? Oh, well.

<snip>

Also, Cadbury Dairy Milk all the way. That Cailler wrapper is too pale (and also a bit too obscure) and while Milka is nice chocolate, a quick search (online, not in a shop :() confirms their 'squares' are actually a lot more rectangular than those in the picture, whereas they match Dairy Milk much more closely.

Edited by Geonovast

6 hours ago, razark said:

I have yet to see any evidence that it is, in fact, chocolate in the first place.  I vote for some sort of highly nutritious and compressed food substance of unknown origin.

Soylent Brown?  

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.