UomoCapra

Kerbal Space Program 2 to be released in Fall 2021

1 hour ago, Boyster said:

Take all the time you need!We will be patiently waiting!

My personal opinion is that even in Fall 2021 the game will be in a very alpha state, especially from optimization standpoint.

Most games lately are having that oh we released but we still gonna have a long fix it period.

Even triple A, its not like i am blaming indie devs.

Its like a new standard that even with full release there is a one or two year grace period to do some important fixes...

So Fall 2021, i guess maybe, hopefully Fall 2022 we could actually fly those humongous creations with 60+ fps.

Yes, there is not only no optimization, but also many types of rocket engines. We were shown ICF Daedalus, Orion, solid hydrogen rocket engines, magnetic nozzles. But damn ... where's the Z-Pinch? Bassard's engine? VASIMIR engines? Zubrin’s nuclear engine? and this is only a small part of the types of rocket engines. Plus, they didn’t show us a single nuclear \ fusion reactor, which cannot be done without. They are not going to power interstellar ships through solar panels)))

On 5/21/2020 at 6:04 AM, Dirkidirk said:

welp, the best way to make something come closer is to forget it exists. then you'll get thae big supris when is does come out.

Yes, that's true, I think...

2 hours ago, έķ νίĻĻάίή said:

Where's that damn warp to release date button when you need it

Granted.
You have a time warp button and press it to skip two years. Now the release date is 2023. The time warp was global.

12 minutes ago, kerbiloid said:
2 hours ago, έķ νίĻĻάίή said:

Where's that damn warp to release date button when you need it

Granted.
You have a time warp button and press it to skip two years. Now the release date is 2023. The time warp was global.

ok

32 minutes ago, kerbiloid said:

Granted.

Oh christ what have I done

5 minutes ago, hendrack said:

Some kind of closed beta with the major modders would be awesome. There is enough time now.

With modders who have more than 3 mods? Not sure. Let SQUAD decided.