Hello!

Zabloo

Hello. I've registered a KSP account in the last few months but have played KSP for well over a year. I've spent the last few months seldom appearing and posting, until now.

About me:

- I'm a shy person, and the introvert of my family.

- I'm vegetarian

- I'm not a fan of online classes. They're okay in terms of effectiveness, but all that screen time gives me a headache.

- I'm also the Ultimate Day-Dreamer.

- I'm autistic (the Elon Musk kind) :P and I have ADHD. 

- Favorite activity: Scuba Diving in The Maldives and studying maths & sciences. The former was ruined by the lockdown :(

- Favorite quote: "Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footsteps on the moon." -Paul Brandt

Now my KSP life:

- I'm the guy who, in career mode, kicks myself for "over-engineering" my craft, even if I have only 100-200 m/s redundant ∆v at the end of the mission.

- So far, I have done successful land & return missions from: The Mun, Minmus, Gilly, Duna, and Ike.

- Not sure if I should invest my time in Career or Science mode.

- I'm in war with The Kraken for my proudest Space Station, and my primary weapon is quickloading :P.

- My next Sandbox milestone will (maybe?) be a Duna mission with a reusable first stage.

- I have both Breaking Ground and Making History expansions, and the only mod I use is Kerbal Alarm Clock.

I guess that's all for now. I hope you liked this and I'll see you guys later on the forum!

Godspeed, and may the Kraken's eternal force be with you!

Edited by Zabloo

Hello, and welcome friend. You’ve  landed on plenty of planets, nice! A scenic destination that I wholly recommend is either the Dres Canyon, or a double Joolrise on Laythe (Jool, Tylo and Vall)

On 5/22/2020 at 1:43 PM, Zabloo said:

Hello. I've registered a KSP account in the last few months but have played KSP for well over a year. I've spent the last few months seldom appearing and posting, until now.

About me:

- I'm a shy person, and the introvert of my family.

- I'm vegetarian

- I'm not a fan of online classes. They're okay in terms of effectiveness, but all that screen time gives me a headache.

- I'm also the Ultimate Day-Dreamer.

- I'm autistic (the Elon Musk kind) :P and I have ADHD. 

- Favorite activity: Scuba Diving in The Maldives and studying maths & sciences. The former was ruined by the lockdown :(

- Favorite quote: "Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footsteps on the moon." -Paul Brandt

Now my KSP life:

- I'm the guy who, in career mode, kicks myself for "over-engineering" my craft, even if I have only 100-200 m/s redundant ∆v at the end of the mission.

- So far, I have done successful land & return missions from: The Mun, Minmus, Gilly, Duna, and Ike.

- Not sure if I should invest my time in Career or Science mode.

- I'm in war with The Kraken for my proudest Space Station, and my primary weapon is quickloading :P.

- My next Sandbox milestone will (maybe?) be a Duna mission with a reusable first stage.

- I have both Breaking Ground and Making History expansions, and the only mod I use is Kerbal Alarm Clock.

I guess that's all for now. I hope you liked this and I'll see you guys later on the forum!

Godspeed, and may the Kraken's eternal force be with you!

Hello there! That's quite the list of accomplishments, I shall say. Anyway, I do have a suggestion. You might want to start using mods. At first, I decided that I would play stock only, but then it got, well, boring, to say the least. Maybe try Restock and Restock+. Anyway, enjoy your stay on the forums. We're a pretty nice little community.

• 2 weeks later...