KSP on vista sp2 gog crashes giving me error failed to load mono.

So I checked on the ksp form on the official website saying it will work on vista I am using a pc with 8gb of ram a 1060 3 go and a core two quad at 2.44 gh. Sorry I have trash English please help I know that on gog it says it only supports 7+ but they don’t say vista below in a lot of games that sould work on win 2000 and Trearia worked fine (I misspelt it). Even with it saying only 7+. Plus trearia worked fine and  installed fine. Please help and don’t say JuSt UpDaTe To WiNdOwS 7. I like vista and plus I am doing a vista for a week change. 

What version of KSP are you running?   What version of Vista are you running?  (32 bit or 64 bit).    If you are running 32 bit Vista, then you will be limited to something like KSP v 1.4.  There is no other solution other than upgrading your OS. 

I am running a x64 cpu (64 bit). So is there a way? With vista x64 or else I guess I will be playing 1.4 than. With the os what do you mean if you have  a x86 (32 bit) cpu or both? And plus as a joke can you run a old version of ksp in a 16 bit CPU? Probably no because who uses a 16 bit cpu unless you are running old games.

On 5/24/2020 at 5:42 PM, Hi123 said:

I am running a x64 cpu (64 bit). So is there a way? With vista x64 or else I guess I will be playing 1.4 than. With the os what do you mean if you have  a x86 (32 bit) cpu or both? And plus as a joke can you run a old version of ksp in a 16 bit CPU? Probably no because who uses a 16 bit cpu unless you are running old games.

A 32bit OS cannot handle more than 4G Ram, or actually more like 3.5, and only if you've tweaked your memory settings.

And that's regardless of cpu architecture.

And please note that Win7 lost security updates several months ago, and don't want to think about how long it was since Vista lost it.

So please, don't be a Typhoid Mary and upgrade your OS, if MS want's too much money then consider Linux...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.